Are you poop shy?

Like, when you are in a shared/public bathroom can you poop while someone else is in there or do you wait til you're alone?

• Cannot poop when anyone else is in there
  • Don't care - if I need to poop, I poop!
  • Try to avoid it, but will poop if I need to even if someone is in there
  • Can't poop in a shared bathroom at all
3mo I'm bad for it. Used to not even be able to poop in a shared bathroom at all for fear someone would come in. Now I can do it but I have a hard time if someone else is in there and will wait til I'm alone. Even if I want to my body tenses up and I can't when someone else is there except the odd time that it's an emergency.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an honest question and my honest opinion is yes. I am somewhat poop shy in a public restroom. Urgency takes precedence I might add.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can poop around the girls in the office where I work because we're all on that level, but no where else typically.

What Guys Said 20

• I'd rather shit my pants that use a Walmart or a service station restroom.

If I absolutely had too, I take a quick shit, turbo turds. If you will

• Absolutely B, I don't care at all. If you hike sometimes, worst case you'll have to visit the bushes sometime! Which I just do, not shy for it at all, that's nature at work...

• I do my literal best to not poop in public restrooms.

• I try to avoid it for the doods sake. Like holy shit is that bathroom gonna be stinky. One time some dood complained I stank up the bathroom and when I walked I was greeted by the manager. Fuck dat I just left.

• Probably C but with a lot of B, if you have to go, you have to go

• I will never go into a public bathroom again after an old lady walked in on me and we made solid eye contact for a full second. It felt longer😂😂

• Nah. I usually don't make much noise, and my bowel evacuations barely stink any, so I'm not worried about torturing the other user (s).

As far as simply being shy, I don't care. My college dorm mates broke me of that.

• we even have unisex restrooms here sometimes xD and i don´t give a shit but i´ll still take a shit.

• i am poop shy

• i just blast it all through because i dont give a fuck.

• Nope, not any more.

• I actually can't lmao. Soon as someone walks in i stop shitting. But thats cause all the protein i eat gives me explosive shits

• I am super poop shy!

• You really do come up with some stupid stuff. by the way, A and D are the same.

No they're not..

A is can't poop when someone is in there
      D is can't poop in a shared bathroom at all

Dumbass.

Time to grow up toots. You really aren't so sharp are you?

If this is what you need to make yourself feel superior... whatever. You can have it.

• No one can be poop shy. no matter your gender or where you are. if you gotta go you just go

• Never do it

• I'd rather not but I don't really care. But usually I only need it when I'm comfortable at home.

• Even if 50 people were watching me, I could poop and pee anywhere.

• I don't go in public to have to worry about this, and never have to even know lol.

What Girls Said 3

• If I gotta go, I gotta go, though I'd rather be in private.

• I used to care but I no longer do.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more