Are you poop shy?

Like, when you are in a shared/public bathroom can you poop while someone else is in there or do you wait til you're alone?

• Cannot poop when anyone else is in there
    32% (9)21% (12)25% (21)Vote
  • Don't care - if I need to poop, I poop!
    14% (4)35% (20)28% (24)Vote
  • Try to avoid it, but will poop if I need to even if someone is in there
    39% (11)35% (20)36% (31)Vote
  • Can't poop in a shared bathroom at all
    15% (4)9% (5)11% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo I'm bad for it. Used to not even be able to poop in a shared bathroom at all for fear someone would come in. Now I can do it but I have a hard time if someone else is in there and will wait til I'm alone. Even if I want to my body tenses up and I can't when someone else is there except the odd time that it's an emergency.

0|1
4|21

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an honest question and my honest opinion is yes. I am somewhat poop shy in a public restroom. Urgency takes precedence I might add.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can poop around the girls in the office where I work because we're all on that level, but no where else typically.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I'd rather shit my pants that use a Walmart or a service station restroom.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

If I absolutely had too, I take a quick shit, turbo turds. If you will

• Absolutely B, I don't care at all. If you hike sometimes, worst case you'll have to visit the bushes sometime! Which I just do, not shy for it at all, that's nature at work...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do my literal best to not poop in public restrooms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to avoid it for the doods sake. Like holy shit is that bathroom gonna be stinky. One time some dood complained I stank up the bathroom and when I walked I was greeted by the manager. Fuck dat I just left.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably C but with a lot of B, if you have to go, you have to go

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never go into a public bathroom again after an old lady walked in on me and we made solid eye contact for a full second. It felt longer😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I usually don't make much noise, and my bowel evacuations barely stink any, so I'm not worried about torturing the other user (s).

As far as simply being shy, I don't care. My college dorm mates broke me of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • we even have unisex restrooms here sometimes xD and i don´t give a shit but i´ll still take a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am poop shy

0|0
    0|0
  • i just blast it all through because i dont give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually can't lmao. Soon as someone walks in i stop shitting. But thats cause all the protein i eat gives me explosive shits

0|0
    0|0
  • I am super poop shy!

0|0
    0|0
  • You really do come up with some stupid stuff. by the way, A and D are the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

No they're not..

A is can't poop when someone is in there
      D is can't poop in a shared bathroom at all

Dumbass.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Time to grow up toots. You really aren't so sharp are you?

• 3mo

If this is what you need to make yourself feel superior... whatever. You can have it.

• No one can be poop shy. no matter your gender or where you are. if you gotta go you just go

0|0
    0|0
  • Never do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't poop in a shared bathroom at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not but I don't really care. But usually I only need it when I'm comfortable at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if 50 people were watching me, I could poop and pee anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go in public to have to worry about this, and never have to even know lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If I gotta go, I gotta go, though I'd rather be in private.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to care but I no longer do.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more