What is one thing that makes you excited for the future?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm excited of my future husband
    Business plans , trips etc
    A self built empire 👑

What Guys Said 4

• It might seem a little mundane to others but I'm super excited about self-driving cars. I have been born almost completely blind on both eyes and I'm therefore not allowed to drive any motorized vehicle (car, motorbike etc.). Luckily, I was born in Switzerland where we have excellent public transport but even here, it can be helpful to have a car (for example when you go skiing in the mountains). I sometimes wonder how blind people in the US do it... I guess they always have to sit at home or constantly beg friends or family members for a ride. That must be really terrible because every person has the desire to be independent and live his/her life on his/her own terms. And while getting around works fine for me as long as I stay within my own country, it becomes much harder when I go traveling abroad (especially outside of Europe where public transport is very bad).
    Even though I'd probably only use it for special occasions, having a car would give me quite a lot of freedom and independence that I otherwise can't have. So although it will probably still take 25 years or so until I can buy a self-driving car, I'm already very excited about it. If by that time there are good options for electrically powered environmentally friendly cars, that'd be even better.

• I am intrigued to see what happens in terms of human nature and how it evolves along with technological and social change.

• The unpredictable and the unknown

• marriage.

What Girls Said 1