What would be the facial expression of those that say racism in America is over if their daughter came home with a black boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think racism is over and I wouldn't have a problem who my daughter dated as long as he is a good person who treats her right.

and it's the people who say racism is over who tend to be racist.

Interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ik exactly what would happen as I did this exact thing. My dad forced him to leave and then started hitting me and calling me racist names. Needless to say my dad and my relationship is not good now

Oh my god, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it all gets straightened out.

What Guys Said 10

• If my daughter came home with a black dude I'd be terrified,
    Because WHEN DID I GET A DAUGHTER, OR HAVE SEX, OR BUY A HOME OR APARTMENT.
    WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LIFE!!!

And you may find yourself in a beautiful house
      With a beautiful wife
      And you may ask yourself, well
      How did I get here?

Let the water hold you up...

• There are far more white families that would be accepting of their white daughter dating a black man than there are of black families that would be accepting of their black daughter dating a white man. It's not even close, so what exactly is your point?

• If i had daughter brought home a Black guy it would make no difference
    cause beauty is skin deep as long as he loves her, makes things
    50 / 50 with her and she treated him right it wouldn't matter to me.
    I would expect her to love him the same and there wouldn't be no
    one sided thing cause of race differences if other family can't accept
    things than they need get a life and not interfere in my daughters life
    or my life. ( This is how see things if i had this situation in my life)

• Racism is not over but by far it is not the main problem anymore. We need to focus on REALLY real problems.

We just wait for these traditional types to die out

• I wouldn't care. As long as he (whatever color, or come to that sex) had a good job, was intelligent, and kind.

• Ummmmn, I'd probably have the shotgun out if it's any race, not just black. NOBODY IS GONNA HURT MY DAUGHTER.

• Lmao... if my sister came home with a black boyfriend my dad would shake his hand, offer him a beer and say the same thing he says to all her bf's. "I trust my daughter's taste in men I raised her right but it's not me you have to worry about, it's my son, her crazy brother that you have to convince that you are worthy of her"

• So white has to married blacks just to prove the end of racism huh. How stupid 😂😂😂
    No matter what, white and blacks won't ever be getting along that well unless y'all somewhat grew up together or the other knows better

• That's a bridge that I hope I don't have to cross.

• It wouldn't bother me, plus she wouldn't be living with me when she's 18 and older. As soon as she is 18, she either leaves for Uni or she gets her own place.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I'm black, so I wouldn't mind really. As long as he was a good guy and treated her right, I'd be okay.

What I'm saying is the people who say racism is over tend to be racist themselves.

• what i want to know is:

why do japanese parents say they like european people and culture but when their own SONS bring a white girl home they go fucking nuts and refuse to accept her and threaten crazy stuff like suicide?

• wow the obsession with us blackies today.

• really its not a big deal, if he treated her right it wouldn't matter to me, but if any guy treated my daughter wrong they better hope i never find them