What's your war stories?

What kind of shit have you been through in life?

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister left when I was eight my brother died when I was 14 my father drunk and verbally and physically assaulted me. At 15 I was raped at the girlfriends party by some guy I knew at school but never thought he actually paid attention to me and didn't really care about him.

I was going to shoot myself at age 16 but my brother's best friend called me about two seconds after I decided i was going to pull the trigger. I broke down on the phone and he told me to stay where I was.

He came through my front door and entered my room and just held me for hours while I cried. He finally was able to get me to act like a normal human being again.

At 17 almost 18 i started dating him. He became a cop and came to my house when I called him crying because my father had slammed me in the fridge during one of his drunk escapades. When he got to the house he looked my father in the eye and said that I'm is no longer going to live with him and that if he had a problem with it he could talk about it down at lock up over the phone with an attorney.

I left that night the man I love. We've been together ever since.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bullied to the point of abuse, by people I thought were my friends, forced me to become a martial artist, get bigger, stronger, faster, took care of them eventually.

Was betrayed by more people I thought were my friends, had to fight them off in a 3 v 1 street fight.

Suffered through major depression and tried to commit suicide, the lord stopped me from going through with it. Fought off the major depression through a uphill battle of sheer will power.

My family has spent years and years fighting off a corrupt bank that continuously broke the law, illegally changing information, letting important documents go "missing" and other crap and tried to steal my families home for over a decade, until recently they succeeded.

My family has been middle class to poor and struggled pretty much most of my life, didn't really have an allowance growing up so I started working when I was 12 helping to mow lawns with a friend of the families law mowing business. And working at a appliance shop either out in the sandy hills country side in the heat or a in huge, dirty warehouse cleaning, repairing, loading and unloading appliances, fridges, microwaves, industrial freezers etc. For practically no pay at all and was payed under the table. And when I have money most of the time instead of saving it up for myself I use what little I have to help my family out.

Had a bond with my cat that was so strong that when he died I felt it, everything he felt I felt, right down to his liver/kidney's shutting down. And literally felt death itself, one of the most horrible and terrifying experiences of my life.

I was haunted, taunted and tormented by a demon once.

Stories of my life, not war stories, but stories.

What Girls Said 4

• One time I was eating ice cream and then I accidentally dropped the ice cream on to the ground. It was absolutely awful.

• Shit that you wouldn't understand how much...

• I was molested for about six months by my half brother at age 6. Luckily, my mother discovered it because he was pinning my arms down really hard (he'd been leaving bruises on me) and I was screaming loud enough for her to hear outside ... Luckily I don't remember that particular incident very well. But I do and always will remember later that night, my dad yelling at me for making this "accusation." 😡😢😧

I feel fortunate that things stopped before they could get even worse, but that double punch of betrayal really shaped a negative world view for me.

What did he do exactly?

What did that mean?

Oh, that was meant to say sorry to hear (that it affects you like that).

• Way too much and too personal to put on here...

What Guys Said 2

• Made fun of my gray hair starting when I was 14. Got into a fight with one of the guys. I won that fight. But then a few girls started making fun of me in high school. I pretended like I was cool with it. Teen years suck. Glad I made it through them.

• I was trapped in a British military Base in sumalia and terrorists were attacking the Base

No way

How long ago was this?

It was in 2002