Should I be worried that my boyfriend has slowly started contacting his ex again while him and I are going through a rough patch?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. He has forgotten why he and his ex broke up. He only remembers the good times. With you and him in a current rough patch, he only sees the bad times with you. If his ex is up for it, they will be fucking soon.

You need to get past the rough patch. Apologize for everything and give him the best sex he can imagine. Or else you lose him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say yes. My SO and I had some issues because of his friendship with his ex which created a rough patch and because of that patch I told him he stops talking to her for a while.

The fact he STARTS talking to her when you two are hitting a rough patch is both not a good sign and disrespectful. During those times you two should be working together to fix things or perhaps taking time to breath, but you still don't go out and do things that are questionable. And unless they'd been friends previously to this rough patch and talking before that... then no. You should say something or ask about it or just leave.

What Guys Said 1

• Yep you should.

Big bad sign tbh

What Girls Said 2

• I think so, but that clearly proves that he's not good enough for you.

If he can't stay true to you while you are going through something difficult..
    Then he really, really... REALLY doesn't deserve you!

• bad sign