Who misses the late 90's and early 00's basketball?

Back when Jordan,, Iverson, Shaq , Kobe etc played. I feel late 90's and early 00's basketball games were funnier to watch and back then it was fun to watch players play. They actually had skill. Now there is that over rated Stephen Curry under who never deseerved MVP last year. It should been Russel Westbrook.

• Yes
    67% (2)54% (7)56% (9)Vote
  • No
    33% (1)15% (2)19% (3)Vote
  • Don't watch basketball
    0% (0)31% (4)25% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo Deserved*

1|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• v. v disappointed i was born late in a time full of greatness

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Very much so. That was the golden era of basketball. Now that I think about it all the good things belonged to the 90s.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

Yeah. I feel like it all fixed. Like the games. Stephen Curry won MVP without any fan votes. They are already comparing Curry to Jordan! Curry is just a good shooter that it. Jordan was all around the best player to ever play the game of basketball. After Jordan, is Kobe Bryant.

• 2mo

Jordan vs Curry? What a joke. Curry isn't anywhere near Jordan's league. And the best ballas in the sport were during Jordan's era.

• 2mo

Exactly, Thank You.

• Nigga you high if you think Westbrook shoulda got mvp 😂😂😂. I liked the toughness of that era, but keep that brand. Fuck iso ball... Unless it's AI

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ok, who you think sshoulda got MVP last year?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Shit, Derrick Rose prolly better then curry this year lol.

• 2mo

Lol! Dis nigga 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Don't watch basketball

0|1
    0|0