How did you spend your 21st birthday?

How did you spend your big 21, well that is if you can remember what you did lol
I am turning 21 in a week and a half, I want to hear your 21st birthday stories and how you spent them.
That is if your the age of 21 or over lol. :P

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• working ):

I had an exam at 8:30 am on my 21st, I know the feels haha

What Guys Said 22

• I think I went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant but I am not sure. I may have been a bit depressed because my exGF dumped me two years earlier just before my birthday. The last time I was ever with her was when we went out to dinner for my 19th birthday. I was still heartbroken two years later. To make matters worse, I went away to college, but I am home on winter break when my birthday occurs, so I was constantly reminded of her and just ached wanting to be with her.

• I don't remember it. Let's see, July 1967? :- Probably waiting to know what grade I got that year or relieved it was OK. Which place? Italy or Greece probably or nearly packed and leaving?

• Nothing you should do!!

• Went to the bar the midnight I turned 21 as my birthday was a Sunday and I started class the next day. I got pretty hammered and crazy and almost got into a bar fight without even realizing it lol. Then on my 21st I went out to dinner with the family. It was a good 21st.

• I don't remember doing anything special I think i may have been visiting relatives i'm not sure you may not think 23 old but there not really something i look forward to any more.
    Sure there's benefit to gaining knowledge but once you can legally do every thing that's age restricted there's little benefit to actually getting older.
    Not to be pessimistic but it just means it took you longer to achieve what you have and you have one less year left!

• Nothing.

• Very drunk at a strip club in Miami... What could possibly go wrong?

• In the Navy.

• I honestly don't remember it was that long ago. I know I partied at an upmarket holiday resort on the sunshine coast in Queensland Australia but I partied so hard that I can't even remember what exactly it was that I did.

• I didn't really

• can't remember, but i think i haven't celebrated my 21'st birthday

• I went to eat with my family my little brother was 11 so no drinking for me

I did have a drink with my girlfriend on her birthday though

• I don't know, the same like most others... so I didn't celebrate much or not at all.

• was in a club.. my bd sucked...

• Hahahahaha. I'm so old I don't remember... I wish I was 21 and know what I know now...

• Isn't eighteen the big birthday?

• worked/didn't do anything

• My first legal beer obviously. 😋.

• I went out to the bar, I had to get a ride home

• Think i had sex with my girlfriend lol

• I drank a whole bottle of champagne.

• Went to a club with family and friends.

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly I don't think I did anything special.. OH I think I had friends over and one of my friends got way too drunk and passed out in my toilet room and puked all over the floor with her trousers down.. and we had to barge the door clean her up and put plastic bags all over the couch.. and lay her down then we went out- however the bars were closing in an hour lol.

• It was exactly a month ago. I did nothing lol but a few days later my mom and sisters made me a birthday cake!
    I never cared about birthdays :p

• I didn't do much. I don't really care about my birthday, so I think I just had dinner with family.

• Darn I can't remember!!! And Im only 22! I definitely ate cake at the very least lol Probably nothing exciting really happened

• It hasn't happened yet but I hope it will be spent with my family during the day and my best friend at night.

• My friends took me to our mutual friend's apartment about an hour away and we drank and bar hopped. It was about 10 people and we ended up getting back to the house around 4 am. Great night

• Hasn't happened for me yet, I hope it's memorable though

• Went to dinner had wine, went home and made wine slushies. And then the next day I went to cedar point. It was pretty fun.

• well.. i didn't celebrate it. Just got some bday messages from chats, and my birthday was the same day of final test, so i was studying, quite stressed out, but still grateful.

• with my mommy

• Went out with friends we had dinner and drinks.

• Partied with friends and ended up having to carry my boyfriend out of the bar

• I was at work. After work I went home, ordered pizza, watched movie and went to sleep.

• I literally did nothing

• in my room playing computer games.

• I spent it in the future