Is Having a very beautiful face enough to be a model?

I've been called by random people that I look very beautiful, striking. I'm 6ft and have toned (not muscular or athletic) body. Sometimes official photographer in clubs/party asks me to have a pic of me. Yes people told me I look like a model/celebrity.

But in reality I know thats just figure of speech. I know people find me attractive because of my very pleasant facial, hair etc. I dont have traditional model look like sharp jawline, check bone, athletic body, broad shoulders etc. So wondering is it possible to be a model without those features.

Most Helpful Girl

• At 6' you're actually pretty much the perfect height for a male mode but it's impossible to tell without a photo and even then different clients prefer different looks, I used to model high fashion and sometimes they'd cast models that would by the mainstream be considered totally ugly but they were unique and hence a good way to promote the brand. Just go to a renowned agency to find out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. You need the whole body set.

hm, it seems so. I think even whole body structure is more important.

What Girls Said 2

• For like clothes and stuff it's okay but not for underwear or something where you'd have to be naked

• show us a pic
    post it in the update
    you re wlc

What Guys Said 3

• It is a great help

• Yup.

• well, google sidharth malhotra, he sounds exactly like you but he does have athletic body and naturally broad shoulders and he is 6' tall too however none of the other traditional features yet he was a big model before he got into acting