Who would you choose?

Let just say you hate your leaders they killed your family and you were either going to kill the Prince or Princess who would you kill and why?

2mo I am watching the man in the high castle and the boyfriend got his sister and her kids kill by the Japanese Pacific States leaders and now he has a gun and the Prince/Princess of Japan is coming to his city so I think he going to kill one of them for revenge. So I ask my self who would I kill and then I asked everyone here.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Princess. If I'm going to do something like this, I want maximum effect. You can kill a million men and no one gives a fuck, but kill ONE gods-damned woman and everyone loses their fucking minds. So I'd ice the princess.

Really a man continues the family but the girl get a new name when they are married

The point isn't to end the family line, the point is vengeance. At least that's what I understood from the original post. So I don't care about ending the family. In fact, I want them to have to live with the knowledge that their actions directly caused the death of their beloved princess. It makes vengeance that much sweeter.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's a bit of a confusing question, but I think I get it.
    So if I had it in my mind to kill the leaders for revenge since they killed my family, I'd wanna go after the one that I felt was most responsible. That could vary between the prince or princess.

If I was not able to figure that out, I'd want to go after the one that would cause the most damage (I mean, I'm an angry revenge obsessed person at this point, right?) Chances are, that's going to be the prince. I feel in most monarchs or systems with royalty, the male tends to have more power than the female.

• None of this makes any sense.

I am watching the man in the high castle and the boyfriend got his sister and her kids kill by the Japanese Pacific States leaders and now he has a gun and the Prince/Princess of Japan is coming to his city so I think he going to kill one of them for revenge. So I ask my self who would I kill and then I asked everyone here.

I like to keep it short because people won't read if it too Long XD

and I wanted no spoilers