How would you feel if no one remembered your birthday?

Like, no one. Not your loved one, not your parents, friends. No one remembered at all.

2mo No, it wasn't and isn't my birthday.
2mo Update

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop caring about my birthday long time ago... -_-" First it hurts than You get over it. Like fuck it! I'll throw a party on my funeral. A Big awesome party! :D

Can I come? If I live that long that is xD

Well I hope you'll permit brown or yellow - those are my two other fav colors ;D

Awesome! Feel free to come in Your fav colors ! ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a weird person maybe, cuz every year I prefer spending my birthday alone instead of with family or friends. I'd celebrate with them before or after, but on my bday, I always go hiking, watch a movie, go to a museum... just do something by myself. I love the time feeling and being alone yet not lonely.

What Girls Said 17

• I would feel sad and lonely, but I would definitely suspect I am either going crazy or they are throwing a surprise party for me. My family is big and if all of them would forget I think there would have to be a problem with me instead. Maybe I would invite them all over to celebrate and thowe my own party. 😂 like surprise surprise: I have been born today!

• Lmfao my birthday is in two days and I can 100% guarantee my family won't say happy birthday to me 😂
    Black sheep af

• Eh, I don't care too much about my birthday. Guess I wouldn't be that upset, hah.

• I would probably have some fun whole day, but at the end of day, let out my tears when I am alone,
    www.pbh2.com/.../funniest-kid-gifs-sad-baby.gif
    And then dry my eyes, laugh at it and go bring some candies and wine to my friends and celebrate it.
    * Ohh I am so happy that It would never happen to me.

• I don't give a shit as long as I can still buy myself some ice cream cake

• I'd definitely feel upset. When I'm older I'd probably not want to be reminded of getting older but at the same time I'd want some special treatment because birthdays are important. Also, the whole not wanting to be reminded of old age is not a good outlook/mentally healthy way of thinking (I know I just contradicted myself lol but I'm thinking out loud) so yes a celebration is in order or at least being recognized by your family and friends

• I'll tell them it was my birthday so they should congratulate me. I'm used to it cause my dad and my sis is the kind that forgets dates, people's faces and names easily. There are people like that, not because they don't care or don't love you, they're just that bad at memorizing events since they're so busy. So whenever it's near my birthday, I always tell them, "my birthday is 2 days again, don't forget that" or "dad today's 19, my birthday". It's all cool.

• I would just go at the park spend some time with my sketch book
    I'd draw a girl crying.

• Tbh, I DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM about this happening as I hate my family making a huge production of my birthday.

I also never tell anyone else when it is.

• It would bother me a bit but I'd get over it.

• I wouldn't care. I don't even like celebrating my birthday.

• I would feel REALLY horrible.

• That reminds me of Sixteen Candles, lol
    Honestly if it was from my family I would be totally bummed out. I think your parents should remember when your birthday is.
    As for friends, I wouldn't really care actually. I'm not that self-centered.

• I would be sad and wonder if anything is wrong with them, if they are friends than oh well

• Like shit.

• I'd be in my room crying all day :(

• A lot of people mix my bday up with the day after.

What Guys Said 12

• Relieved!
    I detest celebrating my birthday, it does not make me feel good nor bad, just pointless. Failing to license your pet dog for a couple years falls into the same category as skipping my birthday. Who is going to check, the dog? And what are the consequences.. ohhh ooops!

Do not misunderstand, I celebrate other birthdays' with people who cherish them.

Just my opinion

• I don't like celebrating it anyway... so whatever. It would probably still hurt a bit though

• Accomplished. I'm trying to make em forget it

• It's happened with the exception of girlfriends. One of the many issues of being a middle child.

• It happened last month, didn't really care

• My birthday is very near Christmas, I'm used to be disappointed or not having a big celebration.

• Disappointed, but it's not the end of the world

• Honesty, it would feel normal.. Happened to me a lot of times

That's a bummer. Why do they forget?

Cause they're too busy.. But why feel sad. As long as i don't forget to wish myself happy birthday i'm fine. :D
      So chill and Happy Birthday if its your birthday today :)

lol thanks, but it wasn't. Just decided to randomly ask the question

• I don't know, but one year a long time ago, I forgot it was my own birthday until my mom told me happy birthday. So yeah, that happened.

• Like I do most years lol. My best friend and family are the only ones that remember

• Just the day I came Out of vagina. Its insignificant no matter how much you decorate it.

• I'd just light a fat joint.

Smoke it for the day.