What's the hardest thing you had to do this year?

Whether it was a decision you had to make or a marathon you had to run, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get backstabbed by a friend and now I'm out of a job, go to my Grandma's funeral on my birthday, have to break up with my boyfriend because I discovered he is a heroin addict and he was throwing things at me, called the police and everything, been totally broke all Summer, not getting to see son and grandson because they're always busy. I don't know. Pick one?

What Guys Said 11

• had deal with a pushy jackass of a boss/supervisor, good thing he got let go. due to a shift slowdown.

• Complete dark souls 3.

• The hardest thing I had to do this year was take an Ethics class to finish my Associates Degree. I survived but it was the hardest 16 weeks of school I ever went through!!!

• Not doing physical activity

I injured my foot and had to stay still for months :/
      also focussing on studies during hard times (I did fail one, but during August I succeeded it on second try) all good now

• Put together this fucking bbq, stupid chinese built shit. Some of the holes were so misaligned you can tell clearly by the naked eye from more than an arms length away.

• I had to move from house where i lived at since age 5 so i lived there for 43 years cause I'm age 48 but I had to move cause my house was in poor conditions so i live with cousins I'm on their lease.
    Hope your doing good :D

• deal with my sons drug issues

• Exams

• temporarily life changing surgery. it may or may not be removed, but, for now, its in me

• repeat my university year since i failed

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Move really far from my family for the year to work a full-time job and juggle studying for my degree :(

• Start a new job, where I only knew one person and leave an old job I had been at for 5 years.

Which was also my first job.

• Accept that my life is going to be different and more difficult. That people will make judgements about me because of stereotypes when they don't know me. That I will have some basic things taken away because of it.

• Learning to not let people walk over me. To love myself

• Reject a guy who I had lots of feelings for, because he had a girlfriend :/

• Breaking up with my boyfriend, but things are iffy now.

• I had to finish an online course, it was very long and complex.

• Breaking up with my boyfriend completely and never contacting him ever since.