How do you overcome shyness?

I'm really shy & hate that about my self , how do I overcome being so shy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. Pretty tough. First you must co trip your mindset. You can't be thinking negative or think a guy should do this or that. Don't sweat the small stuff. When you see a guy you like for example. Your emotions and everything will corrupt all common sense you thought you had. You may stuffer, curl up, or look away while talking. But your mind is doing most of the work. So control the way you think. And don't ask shitty questions to yourself. " if he don't care about me." What if I say the wrong things and he doesn't care." Your motives must be fucked up. Again those come from your head. So you try to think. " what should I say that isn't going to land me in short convos.

Next, communications and journey. Yes. It's vital. You have to know what to say if you wish become less shy. Knowing what to say, when to say it and how is key. If a guy says hey and your heart pounds and your breathing picks up and you can't make eye contact. You do the opposite of what your mind telling you to do. Look back at him, smile and say hi back. You'll realize how easy it is after the first 20 people you meet.

If you wish to role play or need more advice on a senerio then shoot me message or right here. Do t matter.

What Guys Said 7

• Take baby steps. For example, with men being around women, I tell them to start of small and have no expectations. It could be simply talking to a girl in a queue line, cashier, etc. In your case, don't talk to guys this way because they'll take it as a sign of interest. Do this to guys you are only interested in.

• It takes courage. I suffered from this for too long. I got over it when I decided that I would just learn the names of everyone I saw more than once. People just love being greeted by name. Don't be embarrassed if you don't remember the first time. EVERYONE has trouble remembering names. Just apologize and ask again. Pretty soon you will know hundreds of people and they will smile when you walk in and say "Hi, Jane. How was your weekend?"

• I just tell myself anything I do isn't going to be any worse or more embarrassing than worlds biggest fool and learn to laugh it off.

• Umm
    Kissing me will definitely help :P LOL
    Jokes apart
    I'd say you should be more confident to overcome your shyness

• By putting yourself out there and doing these things you could call a 'risk', talking to people :)

• Get to the point where you love yourself.

• Think YOLO and do it.

What Girls Said 0