Do you buy your phone off contract or with a contract?

• Off contract
  • With contract

Most Helpful Guy

• Most contracts you pay off the price of the phone in 2 years. So if you use that phone any longer than 2 years with the same contract you are throwing money away. I purchased my iphone outright. Contracts are good for people who cannot afford a phone or for those who go through lots of phones. If you can afford to buy a phone at retail price and just pay a lower monthly bill, you will be better off after 2 years if you keep care of your phone.

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you! b

Sorry mistake. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• With or off. Its all the same. Ethier you can afford the phone up front. Or the cost is divided throughout the duration of the contract

Really? So do you pay all at once?

Yea actually most of the times with a contract you'll save a couple of 100 dollars because the company absorbs a portion of the cost. I do both, depends

If you want to keep a phone longer than 2 years, go with full price, if you want to change phones after 2 years probably go with contract then

Yeah, it depends on what you want to do. Thank you!

• Off contract

What Girls Said 0