How would like to see yourself when you're 30-35? (Kids, job, partner or?)?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2-3 kids with my current partner and I'd be on the way to finding the cure to cancer through genetics.

Most Helpful Guy

• A better job is my goal, and a better apartment or buying a condo. Although I'll take shorter vacations and try to travel more after saving a good amount of money. Prioritizing retirement planning and saving money as I already know for certain that kids are not for me. I know that the odds of finding someone that genuinely don't want any kids is harder than those that actually do want them. And even then it's still no guarantees that we would be right for each other for a genuine LTR as our goals can be completely different.

What Girls Said 4

• married w kids and happy

• -I hope I physically don't change much lol
    -I'd hope to have another apartment complex pending
    -I'd probably be working
    -build a home. Something small with beautiful views

• would be nice to be married, working, maybe a kid. in reality... i'll probably just be working and getting drunk by the ocean each evening.

• I want a full-time job, a partner, and a pet.

What Guys Said 4

• Making big money travelling the world on a ship, nice house, a few cars, hopefully with a girlfriend/wife. Undecided on kids, probably not.

• job, that is all for now

• Own Multibillion dollar company
    Have a luxury house and super cars.
    Travel around the world first class, or with a private jet.
    Marry a beutiful yet very intelligent woman.
    Have kids.
    Have personal doctors and trainers.

• Free of this body.