Can you receive phone calls on your mobile without paying your phone bill?

Do phone calls drop while your talking to someone if you haven't paid your bill lately? Or that's impossible to happen?

What Guys Said 1

• It takes a bit of time a day or two at max but they also might just continue to charge you

What do you mean? I made up a lie to a guy saying the call dropped because I forgot to pay it. I actually was going to cry so I hung up on him but I dont want to sound stupid.

Bc there a high amount of accounts someone has to manual close it from the company aka the worker. But phones also drop calls if bills not pay. I hope you are OK 😢

Thanks for the caring and no I'm not okay I made up that lie and now I bet he doesn't believe me he will never speak to me again :/

What Girls Said 2

• Good question. Perhaps that happens or they just continutr to charge you until you are in deep debt. Maybe it depends on the phone carrier.

• The phone gets turned off if you don't pay your bill...