How do you feel about Narcissists?

I am a diagnosed Narcissist, how do people view us?

Most Helpful Girl

• naturally you would ask a question about yourself.

narcissists are awesome.

What Girls Said 12

• Narcissists are very annoying, no offence. It's just very socially inappropriate to make everything about oneself and very selfish. Of course people like referring back to themselves but narcissists take it to a higher level so that when in conversation the other person is not allowed to focus on themselves at all. It's all about the narcissist and people hate that.

I do enjoy when the topic is about me, what i have done, what i am doing, how i am doing it. I just love it when people pay attention to m, BUT when i see that something is going wrong then i know i am going too far and i WILL stop, because it has a benefit to me. I need people around me.

I promise that if you continue things will change. It just takes time. However you can only change if you really want to, no one can force you to.

You have to be willing to explore your insecurities and includes exploring the very corners of your mind, subconscious included.

• I was also diagnosed as a narcissist by a gagger who never spoke to me lol :P
    Apparently I have the eyes of a narcissist.

• I think my boyfriend is a narcissist and sometimea it hurts me a lot by tge selfish way he acted and think. he's great and amazing but sometimes i just can't keep up with him. When he's mad or hurt he will blame me and wheb i said im hurt because of what u say or did he will reply i didn't hurt u its u that hurt urself.. It doesn't make any sense..

• Almost all my family + my dates + the people I work with + myself on occasion are narcissists.

Situation "normal" in MY life :P

• You all can go fuck yourselves.

• i don't pay much thought to them

• Be as narcissistic as you want, but keep it to yourself.

• As a self-centered person. That's not a good diagnosis

Or is it?

What if it is a good thing

@Zeusshock you want to turn this around. But you will not get my approval or agreement. Attempting to look at narcissistic personality disorder in a positive way is classic of somebody who has the mental disorder. You know the diagnosis I don't need to explain it. It is very difficult to deal with people carrying this diagnosis. Go ahead tried to make this a positive but you will not have that discussion with me.

• The best answer I can come up with is that I just am trying to figure you out. What does being a narcissist make you do? Does it affect relationships/dating for you?

• Oh the things I would do to you

• Generally, you tend to be horrible people.

• Your kind is not even worthy of my noble presence. I prefer to stay away from your filth.

What Guys Said 15

• Are you really? Most narcissists deny they are a narcissist. If you're admitting to it you must not be that narcissistic.

Haha, i am pretty sure i am. I just have a unique personality.

For example, when it's Christmas time or birthday, i never think of getting people presents, it just doesn't come to my mind, but i always expect something.

I think you will find its often the opposite

• Everybody is a little narcissist. Extreme Narcissism is thinking you are perfect, and that ur opinion is better and superior than of the others. Isolated and total extroverts tend to be more narcissistic. Isolated its because they lack the experience with other people and when they go outside they fell like everyone is just dumber than them, they dont go out and meet people who are better than them at something and when they meet someone they dont give them a chance too know more about them.
    Total extroverts are just more confident and lack to see the sucess of other people because they only have eyes for themselfs, normaly the conversasions are always self centered and they always want to be the center of attention.

• Narcissism is a dominant female personality trait, from what I have observed.
    To see evidence of that, look at female profiles on Facebook and Instagram.

• Hey, me too but I am having trouble with the common narcissism trait of manipulation. I just am not good enough at reading people to manipulate them effectively. Any advice?

• Toxic people. Not gonna waste my time with them.

So if you knew i was one you wouldn't talk to me?

It's plain and simply a matter of experience, because social skills are learned and it is difficult to emphatise with being dysfunctional. When it's been experienced once it's quite easy to spot though.

I would say that depends on the person tough.

• Everyone is a narcissist, at least a little bit and like with all

• You're obviously not otherwise you wouldn't care.

• maybe a bit self absorbed?

• Please do yourself a favor
    And stay away from relashionahips
    I know it sounds harsh
    But it's a sincere advice

And why is that? I am dating currently and i have my secrets, but ok?

No trust me... the average manipulative girl won't even touch a narcissist. I knew one. He ate borderline personality girls for breakfast.

@10dsw people with personality disorder are easier to break , they are so fragile , they are one who have mental psychological problems not others

Oh people with disorder don't know that?
      They do , but won't ever let anyone know their shit

• Is that's a diagnosable condition?
    Didn't know that

Neither did i before a couple of months lol

Fair enough 😁

I don't know just saying your a narcissist doesn't really affect my opinion of you, I'd still need to actually meet you or talk for a reasonable amount if time to form an opinion

It's totally a diagnosible thing. It's called Narcissistic personality disorder. There's a diagnosis for just about everything psychological or at least a term. Sorry, I just felt the need to add my two cents because I'm a psychology nerd.

• not well.

• Hate narcissists

• What does it matter... you won't care, and you won't change.

• The same way I view Psycopaths 😎

• High on the narcissism spectrum or a full blown narc (no empathy, basically a psychopath with baggage)? If you're too sensitive to criticism cause it hits your ego and need constant validation, I feel some pity. It's basically like an unhealthy addiction.