Sexual harassment: Asking for sex?

Why is it considered a sexual harassment if a man asks a random woman for sex, but not the other way around? I know it's technically sexual harassment, but men don't report it or do anything about it. Why is that?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• its just a question. as long as they are polite i dont see a reason for it to be harassment. men are total idiots when it comes to reporting things, they dont go to the doctor because they are not in enough pain yet, they dont report rape because shame, they dont report sexual harassment because its ridiculed, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because men are usually stronger than women, also men do not see it as sexual harassment because most men are down to have sex

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It's not sexual harassment, it's just a question, just because some don't like it doesn't mean it's sexual harassment.
    I don't like it when people stop me on the streets to sell me something, but that doesn't mean it's harassment.

People are like babies nowadays xD

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope just really effing awkward topic and sentence though.

0|0
    1|0
  • good question coming from a girl, so why dont you tell us guys why.
    but i think its because girls dont desire guys and sex in the first place as guys desire it.
    thats why most guys dont bother girls and wait for the girl to choose and approach the guy she wants.
    its just how it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of reasons combined from people being hyper-sensitive these days to double standards to women just using their legal power over men to make little things into giant ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are the stronger sex so their expected to be able to easily fight off a woman. If a woman harasses you your look at as weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not

0|0
    0|0
  • A question like that is very uncomfortable but technically not classified as "harassment" unless you tell them to stop and they refuse to multiple times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people don't seem to know what sexual harassment is or where it applies.

Walking down the street it's absolutely legal for anyone to ask anyone else to have sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2