Average IQ of GAGers?

The average IQ range is between 85-100. What do you think is the average IQ range of people on this site?

• 40-54
  • 55-69

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl wtf your poll options are too high for this site.

they are too high for you too

@JenSCDC you are kind of right, the financial statements do have some shortcomings, like an asset is valued at historical cost , instead of the value it has now, also the rules to estimate noncollectable and warranty losses are flexible. As to the math, you are right , the math ya, you need to be good with ratios , basic math, but nothing complicated, although I took calculus and 2 statistics classes in order to get the degree, did you study accounting

@diegoD A little bit of life insurance related GAAP as part of my actuarial exams. If you've ever learned about that, you'd understand why my view of accountants might be shaded!

What Guys Said 35

• I will give the benefit and say it is the same as on the outside but the internet just brings out the worst in people

• Well this question isn't biased at all 😂

• @SoFeckinAddicted lmao you ask this question? 😛

• Last time I had my IQ tested is when I was in first grade and I was around 22.
    Bring the average down, you are too high!

• Penis

• average is in the uppermost end of that 85-100 range.
    100 is the average of people that have been tested but they have to raise the difficulty year on year as people progressively score higher consequently raising the standard of average.

• Oh cmon, a MAXIMUM of 69? Ridiculous. :-P

• If you're looking for the stupid ones , you only have to look for those defending themselves lol

• Isn't mentally retarded something like low 70s? How can 85 be average?

Also, how is there a range of 15 points on the average? Where are you getting your info?

85-115 is within 1 standard deviation (68%) of the total population

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau That doesn't mean anything for the average score, that's merely saying the vast majority fall within that range.

I mean if you want to get into technicalities, sure, but I think you know what she means. And that's actually how they calculate iq qualifications... Please don't make me use stats... I hated that class 😩

• Shots fired XD

• I'd say that's close to yours ^^

• I'm over 9000 but that's just because I'm wicked special.

• haha nice. So you couldn't vote here since yours is around 70-75, right? 😂

• Mine was once 90-96 margin in error at age 21 i had reading level
    of a person was age 11 , so yes i got mental health disabilities
    but it doesn't stop me from loving.

• 3.14

• About the same as the average age.

• Last time I had my IQ tested is when I was in first grade and I was around 130.

130? Wow congrats lol. Thats like a supergenius

• Are these the new penis and breast size questions?

apparently so... I'd rather people ask about IQ over genitals any day though

• Mine is at least elevendy. I'm a doctor who went to sciencce university.

• good one dude

• Including you? Ummm

• Women seem to be on the lower end of the spectrum... only on girls ask guys though. In real life there's not so much an issue.

This is in all seriousness.

• Mine was 129 when I took a very long, boring test for it that I paid for. That was four years ago.

• My iq is 116 take it LONG

• 133...

• It's low

• Oh look, peanut.

• very low from what I've seen

• GAGers? is this a sexual reference like gagging or something lol!

• 1-10

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 15

• Pmsl!
    Those are way below average.
    The last time I completed an IQ test I was just above average at 103. Which isn't great but its not that bad either.

• This is just mean lol

• I think the asker is using those numbers for her own test of our intelligence. I think I've passed that test by realizing that the numbers are in base 19. So what prize do I win?

• I believe that the average IQ here is about 95. The reasons for the stupidity of some of the responses have to do with age. A 15-year-old girl advising a 28-year-old girl is ridiculous. The combination of experience and maturity and together the average people here don't have much

Hey, if some of us have already dealt with things like death or depression we can always offer advice

@FallOutBoy2001 I agree entirely with your opinion. The honesty of youth is fantastic. I was speaking of sexual matters where I believe the 15-year-old needs to listen and learn rather than assert his opinion as gospel

• Haha XD
    Average, like...85, the low bit of average.

• lol. harsh.

• 69😉😉😉

• Lmfao at the poll

😂😂😂😂😂

• I think you're the dumb one.
    New Zealand's average IQ updated is 102 points.
    Mine is 132.

• This is slightly offensive.

• I don't know...

• Last time I got my IQ tested, it was around 140.

• I remember scoring way higher than that in an IQ test that wasn't even in my mother language and was taking rushing...
    So I will go with B for at least I raise the bar, haha.

• Average GAGers are dumb as shit. I'm way above average.

Or, you could just think that you're way above average because you're dumb as crap and don't know any better :)