Do you buy a phone every year?

I am one of those persons who for whatever reason are forced to buy a new phone every year. More than often it is just sad fate that the phone broke or died for me. I am also buying budget phones, but that does not make much difference in how long it lasts say experts. in my opinion my mom still has her old phone from 2007! working dandy fine and here every year I make a resolution or something like that to make my phone last at least 2 years. Are you one of those people who buy a phone every 365(366) days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good Question OP

I found myself falling into that trap of always staying on top of the latest gadget craze. Then I noticed how much it was costing to do that. I am a tech geek and that really does not help. Yes, I was gullible, and not too ashamed to admit it.
    I had to draw the line. My phone now is two years old and works just fine. I really do not see the need to buy a new one since I have a drawer full of older phones that also work just fine on the same sim card.

Just my opinion

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no. Unless the phone gets seriously damaged or whatever. The one I have right now has been with me for a year and a few months. Lets see how long it will last XD

• I would like to, but no, I don't. Only when I upgrade.

• Nope, unless it breaks for some reason.

• Heck no. Unless it's broken, I do not change it.

• No way... the last time i bought a Paone was 4 years ago...😊

• No the one I'm using right is 3 years old

• Yes, I do.
    😂😂

What Guys Said 12

• My son and I bought the same Samsung 2 years ago.
    Both died this year. My usb connector gave up. (Charging 3 times a day because I use it a lot on wifi)
    We both bought a Galaxy J5 last month.
    I hate the shiny screen , can't find an anti glare protection here. I had found one for my Galaxy Core and it helped a bit)

• I don't see the point. I've had mine for over 3 years. It does restart without warning every few days which can suck, but it's okay. I am eligible for an upgrade by late December. I will probably get a newer phone, but nothing special. Don't need 128GB hard drive or any other big specialties.

• No. I've had my current phone for about two and a half years. I'm happy with it thus far. I have, however, started putting aside cash to buy a new one. My phone has been acting up a bit over the last few months, so I'm setting money aside now for when I do need to buy a new one.

• My last hone was purchased in 2012 - a Galaxy S3. It has the original battery and is still working fine.

• maybe every 1.5 years or so on average

• My current phone must be about 4 years old and it is a copy of the model I had for previous 2.

• More like every two but not because it's broken but to keep up to date and give my kids my old one

• Have you noticed much improvement every year? No I haven't by the way.

• Buy a phone from catterpillar, stronger than nokia 3310.

• I think I got my phone in 2010

• about every 3-5 years

• Nooooo?