Are you happy with where you live?

I am not at all. It sucks I'd like to live somewhere else where I know I have some more opportunities

Most Helpful Guy

• Continent: Sure.
    Country: Definitely.
    State: Okay.
    City: Love it.
    Neighborhood: Not really. It's like in the corner of the city which makes traveling to other parts kinda long and eventually gets tiring. Wanna live closer to the center.
    Building. Pretty good. Neighbors are okay.
    Apartment: If I could live alone things would be better. I would be able to sleep longer when I get the chance, install blinds so the room won't be all bright at 5:30am in the summer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now I'm happy because it's pretty close to everything. But I might move to Cali when I grow up just to be near more opportunities.

What Guys Said 21

• I am happy enough where I am Dublin, Ireland

• Eh... it could have been worse. I'll just say that I wouldn't mind living elsewhere.

• I live in London which is good.

But I want a peaceful life in the country side.

Central London wears you out. It's too fast paced

I love London
      My brother lived there for 2 years and he said it was awesome

Yeah it's awesome but I've been living here for 15 years. You get tired.

Aww sucks if you got tired from it

• Ummm for now it's OK I guess cause I have a job here... but as I am updating my skills I think I may move on to a better place too

• I'm moving the next chance I get

• Yeah I like Istanbul.. bad thing is its too crowded, like 17-18 million people living but I bet there is at least 20-22 million :D

• No, hell I'm not happy living

• The country? Eh I'm okay with it

• I love Canada, don't think I'd ever leave. There are other places in Canada I'd rather be

• It's fine

• I live in New York but I'd like to retire in Italy or the South of France

Omg New York 😍

why not California? it has the same or similar mediterranean weather as southern Europe, and its closer to you

• I do but I won't once one of these shitty people becomes president

• LOVE IT

• Yes! My apartment is beautiful and I have the best roommates in the world!
    Dont worry! soon you will move out and miss home! There will be new adventures and opportunities but be patient you are only 16!

• where do you live? I wish I would live somewhere else too.

• It's pretty good, could be better.

• I love living in Tennessee.

• Im Really Happy it can't get better

• partly yes

• I don't but I'm stuck here for now. As soon as I can I'm moving.

• No. I want to go to other country. Dear friend, I live in Turkey, you know. But, You live in Albania, why you are not happy? I think, very nice country. Let's go to America :) Would you like to come with me dear lady? :)

What Girls Said 18

• Paris is a nice city but very stressful and I don't have a lot of family here except for an (amazing) aunt but it's still not enough to make me feel home obviously.
    Even my grandmother's brother who studied and worked here decided to go back to Tunisia after he retired.
    I would rather live in Tunis, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha , Oman, Saudi Arabia or Istanbul.

I'm still grateful that I get the chance to study in a Parisian university. It will definitely help me in the future.

I can understand your love for countries that share your religious beliefs, but in many of those they are so extreme that it would greatly repress you. You are open with your picture here and I cannot imagine you wearing things that completely hide your face always. And though women can drive in places, they are greatly discouraged from doing so (as in Saudi Arabia). And in Saudi Arabia they were only just recently allowed to vote.

Segregation by sex is extreme there. Would you really be happy in a life that is so much different than the freer one you are living now?

@Red_Arrow Out of all these countries the only one that doesn't allow women to drive is Saudi Arabia, and I lived there for 18 years and still visit it twice or once a year now, it's not that bad.
      Saudi Arabia is also the only country in which you have to wear abbaya (not cover the face), covering the face is not mandatory in SA, I've never done it there...
      In Tunisia women drive Airplanes let alone cars lol.
      Honestly I was a much happier individual overall when I was in Saudi Arabia than I am now...

• I absolutely hate it here.. I don't like the country.. don't fit in.. have nothing in common with people around here.. can't wait to graduate and move to USA

I hope that the USA is still as good or better when that time comes. There are political forces pulling us apart, and international forces that may disrupt lives in many countries. I do hope your dream is still here then and that you get to realize it by living here.

I know this has been a dream of yours for a long time. Wishing you the absolute best wherever you end up moving to.

@Red_Arrow Thank you <3

• Aww :(
    I love my country, as demonstrated my many many many takes I so often write about it :P and am very proud to live here, but truth be told, I'm an American girl at heart, and while I've got plans to study there after high school, who knows, if I meet someone and am able to get a visa and all that nonsense, I might even settle down there!

• If you dont graduate high school your opportinities will be exponentially lesser. Wait til you are 18 and then hit the job hunting sites. Enroll in am online school or community college. Then MOVE! There is no sense in staying in a town which offers you zero opportunities. But make a sensible plan so when you go and you do not have friends and fam to fall back on for support, you are well on your way to success, and not floundering

• Move then.

I'm happy where I am.

If I could , I would!

Helps but it isn't a magic card. Just check thoroughly places before you go and visit before you commit.

Will do
      Thanks 😊😊

• YES. I live in peoria, its run down in places, and sketchy, and the people are weird, but i like the beautiful parts. Although i want to move to Asheville NC when i grow up

• No. The area I'm in, I don't like. I love the house but I wish I could move it to a different state or country lol

• I live in Paris. It's great at times, super depressing and stressful at others. It isn't the ideal city for me though. I love summer, and sunny weather, so maybe I'll move down south in the future. Maybe.

• I live by Portland, Oregon. It's very pretty with both the mountains and the ocean only few hours away. Love the culture around here.

• No I hate it there are no opportunity of jobs here and I can't have big ambition because I can't succed anything here

• I like where I live... because of the people I have surrounding me. And I like Australia. But I would love to try living somewhere else. I want to explore, travel. I want to make everywhere I go my home.

• no hell no.

• I live in Vegas

• I live in the Pacific Northwest. We have tons of nature, breweries, and very open minded about the LGBT community.

• Melbourne, Australia = always yes & no

• a lot I totally love here but in some years I will probably move to another country 😭

• I am not happy where I live

• Very happy even though the temperature can be extremely low during the winter.