Why am I so ugly?

Whenever I take group pictures with my friends, I'm always the ugly awkward one. I stand out so much not because I'm pretty, but because I'm literally the only ugly one among my friends. That's why I hate taking pictures.

I'm short, fat, dark skinned, and I look like a boar/gorilla. Nearly every girl in my school is so pretty, and this makes me look even uglier than ugly. Why am I such a bane of everyone's existence?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is all negative thinking. I know it's hard, but stop judging yourself on your looks, especially your interpretation of your looks. You're a person and entitled to respect an love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry. Firstly, in a photo, you cannot be the only ugly person. It is your own perception ;) I am sure others perceive themselves in the photo as uglier than normal.
    You can do make-up for sure. There are so many make-up tutorials in the internet ;) And you must do exercise for not only your beauty also for your health.
    I saw so many beautiful and dark skinned women and also short women. They were all beautiful. Not only beautiful girls are tall.
    So, no worries :)

What Guys Said 2

• its just bad luck or you assume that, and try being a guy and actually be ugly, because many guys have this problem.

• There alway make-up I guess.

What Girls Said 3

• There's nothing wrong with being short and dark skinned...
    Just lose the excess weight and you will be fine, I'm sure.

• dont think like that. its not healthy for you

• Change your perception of Beauty.. It doesn't always mean physical.