Do you dislike reading political debates by people under 30?

Personally yes. If I want a debate I want to see older, more mature people. Not kids.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• To be absolutely fair in places with universal suffrage once you are 18 you are entitled to vote and in many contests with good stats the result is often determined by the turnout of certain age groups. If you want to debate you should be willing to entertain anyones' views, you chose to debate, you are either in or out, personally I think you learn nothing from arguing but you definitely learn nothing if you just debate with people similar to you. For my part I just try to avoid debate.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Some of the "older mature people" still dream of socialist policies working. Age means nothing here.

• What's wrong with people under 30?

• It doesn't matter to me as long as they are 18.

• I find it good when they discuss their political views and expand their horizont before they vote.
    But I hate it here, also from olders because all of them seam to just be advertisement for their party.

• nope

• It's not all about the age. It's about MATURITY. And personally, I'm fairly sure us youngsters can be pretty mature.