I crashed my BUGATTI CHIRON at the speed of 350 kmph on an oncoming vehical and killed the driver? Will I go to jail for it?

So the question says it all.. Just bought a sexy BUGATTI Chiron and I was excited to drive it... Unfortunately I was stupid enough to go at that kinda speed on the city roads and crashed on an ongoing vehicle... Luckily I survived but The lady driver died on spot!! Will I go to jail? I am worried...
Here are the pics.

• Yes!! you are horrible driver!! 😔
  • No you won't... It wasn't your fault 🤔
  • Because you own a BUGATTI you should be let go free :-)
  • Love your car brah ;-)
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Way to go for a life sentence! (Y)

I don't think I would get a life sentence..
      Maybe manslaughter... Anyways I will use my power and money to get away with it anyways

Oh! Lol. Thanks for mho

Welcome ;-)

Most Helpful Guy

• E.

I think you deserve a hefty fine for making screenshots with low textures and the anti-aliasing off... it looks like a game from 2002...

Oh well my graphics card isn't that great so yeaa... maybe soon when I get a nvidia GTX 1080... I have almost saved money for it

What Girls Said 3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• As long as you avoid the police along enough to find one of these, you have nothing to worry about.
    images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/.../1460633788196632.jpg

Well I think I have a better option.. I will just run away in my BUGATTI and the cops won't be able to catch me Lol afterall my car goes at top speed of 460 kmph :-)

• Got to say I dont believe a word of it but oh well. To start with if you crashed at 350 kmph then you should first check to see if you are not entirely jammifeid not to mention if the two vehicles haven't merged into a misformed manhole cover.

Also since you were driving at 350 kmph you are definitely breaking some rule which would put any blame of what happened next on you.

• My advice is drive into the nearest train tunnel - or if the car is busted, into the nearest metro tunnel. Wait for the wanted level to drop back to zero.

• Nah she looks fine. Just needs a bandaid and some clear spirits to clean the wounds.

• Don't worry brah if you rich enough to buy that, you could afford a good lawyer that will ball your ass out of jail and avoid tickets

• No. Those GTA cops don't bother arresting people, they'll just shoot you.

• It's funny because a lot of people thought it was real the last time you put pics up.

Yup but not this time though except for certain exceptions haaha

• What is this game

• just drive away before the cops come.

• obviously just you playing GTA

• brah coppers in gta dont do shit so ur fine

• Probably for a little while since it was manslaughter because of the wreck less driving