Seems Hilary Clinton does have an illness after all?

So Hilary Clinton left in the middle of a 9/11 memorial due to "overheating".

She was caught on tape having some sort of seizure before entering the van. You can watch it here: http://fortune.com/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-9-11-memorial/

So now that the rumors seem to be true after all, what do you think of Clinton still campaigning?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I think good on her for still campaigning. Illness can strike anyone at any time, whether you are young or old. From what I have heard she has pneumonia, but I have no idea if that is actually the case.

• It may not be in her best interest to run for president if she cannot get her health issues in order.

• Both candidates need to drop out. Period.

• She actually was diagnosed with pneumonia last Friday I think? Not a big issue, if its addressed. There are a lot of reasons Hillary shouldn't be president her health isn't one of them.

• She could have a rare African illness only caught by those who spite past with abidionals for 7 straight hours.

OR, crazy thought. It COULD be menopause.

*spitroast

@redeyemindtricks Wouldn't bother with this one.

😘😘😘😘😘

• She's always had an illness. Mentally.

• She's mental

• Hillary is bad and Trump is bad. I don't like either of them. Trump seems healthier though.

• How many people ask this question here today lol

She's old, what you think?

I haven't seen the other questions so no need to be a dick about it.

As for your question, it doesn't matter she's old. What matters is a person who isn't in health conditions to govern a whole damn country shouldn't be running for president.

@bbch25 Hot flashes aren't a thing when you're reaching 70 years old starting with...

@legs_n_sheets @@bbch25 Trumpovitch too is 70:
      Born :Donald John Trump June 14, 1946 (age 70)
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

• how old is she? the overheating is probably due to menopause. last I checked that's not really an illness.

Overheating was just a sympton reported before it was reported she suffered from pneumonia.

@redeyemindtricks average isn't typical. my mother is approaching 60 and still hasn't gone through menopause yet. most the women in my family don't before turning 60. in fact most women start anywhery between 40 and 65. START, not finish.

neither of us is hilary clinton or her doctor, so there's no real way of knowing whether or not she's still going through the last stages of menopause. but thanks for you unnecessary 2 cents. ;)

But it is. You can claim whatever you like about your family, but the average of manopause, ie, the age most women start menopause is mid 40's to 50. Starting at 65 isn't normal so I have no clue where you're getting that info from.

As for your second claim, that's exactly the point, no one does really know what's going on with her health and the symptons she displayed seem other than just "hot flashes". Considering they said first she was just "overheating" this last incident and then report she has "pneumonia" after publicly denying she had anything at all in the beginnings of her odd sympton pretty much paints a picture she and her campaign were hiding it, and lol it's not clearly menopause.

• She didn't have a seizure. She was dizzy from the heat. Anyone would be while wearing a polyester suit.

It's not the first time something like this happens with her. And getting weak on the knee is not the only odd symptom she has had pubicly.

We are not her. We don't know. She is under so much stress.

• The reports say she has pneumonia. Pretty common illness. She didn't look like she had a seizure, she looked dizzy. A temperature and medium heat could do that to you. I got pneumonia as a fit as a fiddle high school basketball player and about passed out in the gym once.

I don't really like Hillary, but the over exaggeration of every detail of this election is driving me crazy.

Many have died of pneumonia.

@Uk2AbuDhabi many die from the flu too. that doesn't make it a serious illness. it all depends on the individuals immune system before

Any candidate or any president could pick up a virus or get cancer and die during their term. Or get shot, as we've seen in history. That's just how being human works...

What Guys Said 10

• WTF America, why are you rioting and looting when a thug gets shot but do nothing when you're getting fucked with unfit candidates?

• It's all conspiracy theories, she was just having some fun, like with this reporters.
    thumbs.gfycat.com/...eredAphid-size_restricted.gif

She needs to drop out of the race, she's not apt for the presidency. I hope she gets better, but she definitely has to drop out, the US can't have a president that will be in the hospital all the time.

Some people refuse to accept she's obviously not in conditions to participate. How can you expect someone like that, who has random seizures and often zones out in the middle of her speeches to govern a whole country.

Age alone doesn't make you do these things. Watch videos of Mel Brooks for example. He's freakin' 90 years old!!

I'm actually having a good laugh seeing people using menopause as a justification. Geez, she's not 40 years old people.

Yeah, they try to justify the obvious. You got evidence after evidence, and they still don't wanna believe it.

• Clinton has health 'episode' at 9/11 memorial, doctor says she has pneumonia:

www.foxnews.com/.../...1-ceremony-source-says.html

• Well duh, and they aren't rumors they're are doctors and actual records that state there is something wrong with her.

besides there has always been something mentally wrong with her, it's just now the more sick and the more goes wrong with her it gets harder and harder to hide it. There is so much wrong with her it isn't even funny, if she keeps it up she'll die before she's even elected, though I wouldn't mind that to be honest with you.

That's a harsh comment to make.

And unfortunately it clearly isn't as "Duh" to many people. It's laughable they're trying to make it seem some sort of conspiracy, tbh.

Not really, when it comes to her.

Unfortunately that's true, some people are just that blind though.

• She needs to drop out ASAP and hand the Democratic Nomination to Bernie Sanders who is not only 7 years older, but is also in way better health. What a shame, during the primary, everyone always questioned Sanders age, but never questioned Clinton's health. I'd just like to see Hillary play basket ball.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OK82c5y2jE

Fair play to Bernie - I wonder what would have happened, could he have got enough of the centre ground to compete with Donald - This campaign is so out there, the DNC and RNC must be thinking if we could just have had someone else they would be 20 points ahead by now.

Indeed once he left the building, it got down and dirty - Maybe these new venture of his might get somewhere - What is it called "Our Revolution"

Basketball: the one thing we've seen that Bernie can actually competently do. Had he pursued a career in basketball, maybe he could claim to have done something constructive with himself, and then his campaign could have been taken more seriously. Though, Castle is a successful lawyer, and Trump a checkered businessman. It's hard for a basketball player to be taken that level of serious - even if Trump is a living cartoon.

• She will never tell us what is going on with her health. She just hides everything. I don't trust her.

• Can't both trump and hillary just be thrown out of the election? One has some sort of issues or many, maybe having to do with that concussion she had and another is Sociopath.

People should refrain to vote. But that won't happen of course. Just more proof of how fucked is the system, and how idiotic people are in general. Everyone's pretty much willing to get fucked by either for the following years.

It's a sad point in time where most of the electives this year pretty much sucked. Bernie sanders was the only one who would've got my vote because he seemed genuine. Now it's basically between those 2 people and a 3rd party candidate is very unlikely.

• she is 69
    ofc she has some health issues

While being old grants for predisposition to illnesses, the age itself is irrelevant. No one should run for president with severe health issues, period.

As I said in another comment, look for videos of Mel Brooks, that guy has even more energy than most people here combined and the guy is 90. It all comes down to the individual person's health.

the truth in the end is that usa is desperate for a female presidnet
      it doesn't care who is she

Trump is 70: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump and he has mental issues.
      Who'd rust him with the nuclear firing codes? Corrupt as he is , he might sell them to N Korea:

www.theatlantic.com/.../

• Propaganda

• I hope she quits