Where were you on 9/11?

Well, you know that on September 11 2001 United States got attacked by Al-Qaeda terrorist group when they Hijacked planes and flew into the building. I would like to Know your story about it

I was really young I was in Grade 1 so I don't remeber it that much all that I remeber was being in Grade 1.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in class.
    4th grade.
    Just about everyone else my age remembers everything, but I don't.
    I didn't quite grasp the situation when I was a kid. I just wanted to go out and play.
    My mom was in the military and she didn't come home, but she called so I didn't feel scared or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• On my way to school in first grade, and it came on the car radio. I knew it was bad, but didn't totally get how bad.

• I was a little kid in school. The teacher got the TV out, put us on the carpet, and we watched the news. Then when I got home, the TV was on the news, and the news stayed on for so many days.

• I was a baby. I didn't know anything about it until I went to grade school.

• I was in a sixth grade English/Language Arts class.

• I was in New York and I got pulled out of school and had to stay home, watching what was happening on tv

• I was 4 years old in my country

• i was still asleep when that happened

• Wasn't alive.

• I was only 1... so I was probably toddling around why my family watched the news.

• In your mom's basement.

• I was in hospital having a baby (my age on here is wrong)

What Guys Said 8

• I was probably in my activity tent. I don't remember much of what happened that day, I know I must have been around four at the time. I know it was terrifying for my mom (she's from New York and has relatives in New York).

• I was at work mowing the lawn at a resort that I worked at.

• In a diaper 😂

• It was lunch time in Ireland and I was getting my house rewired - Me and the two electricians just spent the day watching the TV

• 2nd grade home room. My teacher put the news on tv

• I was leading a vagrant life in china
    Like the video, so I dont know too much it at that time.
    https://youtu.be/ivFYVAntpw0

• At my friend's birthday I think

• I was in my home in India watching it live on tv... It was sad and horrible