Hillary Faints Again. Will she be confined to a wheelchair by the time she debates Trump?

She appears to have had another seizure and was carried into her escape limo this morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first "seizure" wasn't actually a seizure and this might have been a one off, or not real as I haven't seen any proof.

Besides, FDR had polio. Epilepsy, which I doubt she has, certainly doesn't affect her policies or anything. I strongly suspect Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which WILL affect his policies and how he deals with things.

No but just because he was ill and president didn't mean he was any good

@Rohan2 I was saying it in the context of "other presidents weren't in perfect health"

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, you're a gullible moron. Oh sorry, that was two opinions.

Ah. Baseless insults. The refuge of the intellectually vacant.

Was asking for prognostications about the upcoming debates.

jen just stop already, her health scares haven't been debunked by anybody credible. Why the hell would she tell you that she is sick? that would ruin her votes.

• I do not like her, but this question is beyond stupid

How so? She is clearly getting worse with each passing day.

Funny, I'm not aware of any statement by her doctors saying that she is in poor health and getting worse. I have this weird fetish for facts.

@JenSCDC yeah because her doctors will come out and say whatever problem she is having. Even her secret service is trying to hide it and act discreet about her weird behavior. you have a weird fetish for facts, but you lack common sense

• A knocked out Hillary is still better than Trump.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know about you, but that sounds like music to me

https://youtu.be/R4_l764TChY

She ain't strong enough to take the reins of the USA

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• I don't really see the big deal about Hillary's health issues. I'm 40 years younger than Hillary and I have low blood pressure since I was a little kid. I faint pretty easily, especially if it's hot and I didn't eat or drink enough. Compared to Trump's cholesterole-stuffed arteries, it's definitely not a big issue.

• She should drop out

• I worry it may get Trump elected - I hope they make the right decision

• Why don't you talk about her policies rather than her health.

Especially since that health Has been serving the people of the US

Oh and it's sad that as a Brit I have more respect for US politician then republicans she is serving.

Really? You telling me that she hasn't served anyone but herself?

Dude the world feels sorry for you lot as whole since this election began. You guys are going downhill with cheap politics.

Your politics remind me of the Turkish elections now. Not a civilised country

You obviously don't know what you're talking about, so there's no further need to engage you in dialogue. I'm not looking to start a flame war.

• FDR.

What about him? His legs were paralyzed by polio. He went to college in a wheelchair. He served as secretary of the Navy in a wheelchair. He had no other health issues whatsoever. Certainly no seizures.

Put Japanese in interment camps

@Rohan2 Yes because due to public opinion everyone back then was just perfect

• She will remove herself from contention before mid-October

• I am still waiting for both of them being disqualified