• Saturday
    25% (6)60% (12)41% (18)Vote
  • Sunday
    9% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Fridays because it just excited me and calms me at the same time. I still have to go to my classes and my job, but once 6:30 hits I can leave all my cares behind, eat my dinner while watching as much television as I can stand, maybe take a nap, and go to bed very late! The next day is Saturday... the first day of the weekend but also the first day that I pay attention to the homework assignments I must complete before Monday. Sunday just pisses me off. So yes... Friday makes me very happy ❤

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooh hard one. When I have lessons it depends on my schedule. But now since lessons haven't started yet I think Wednesday, cause a new physics video is uploaded on youtube by one of my favourite channels and on wednesdays the supermarket reveals next week's special offers which I find exciting xD

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Friday because it's the only day of the week I turn up and don't wake up with a headache.

2|4
    0|0
  • Friday, it's jummah and it just feels fresh
    I like Thursdays too. I noticed it rains on Thursdays mostly.. lol not a fact obviously

1|2
    0|0
  • Thursday because the bulk of the week is over and there's only one day of work left that's typically super low key and easy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Friday

0|1
    0|0
  • Friday because there's so much ahead of me :')

0|1
    0|0
  • Saturday! :) No work for me and I can sleep in.

0|1
    0|0
  • Friday because school and work comes to an end and I get to relax and go out with friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sunday because that's when I get to see my boyfriend.
    Who I miss quite a lot rn.

0|1
    0|0
  • i've always liked Friday

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure majority of us can agree on Friday being our favorite day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wednesday, I have theater and band which is really busy but fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sunday because it's a guaranteed day off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saturday because it holds the most available hours I can spend in bed... Both sleeping and of course pleasuring my boyfriend!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8