Poll: Favorite day of the week. Why?

I like Friday

Bit of a boring question. MHO to most interesting response

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Fridays because it just excited me and calms me at the same time. I still have to go to my classes and my job, but once 6:30 hits I can leave all my cares behind, eat my dinner while watching as much television as I can stand, maybe take a nap, and go to bed very late! The next day is Saturday... the first day of the weekend but also the first day that I pay attention to the homework assignments I must complete before Monday. Sunday just pisses me off. So yes... Friday makes me very happy ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooh hard one. When I have lessons it depends on my schedule. But now since lessons haven't started yet I think Wednesday, cause a new physics video is uploaded on youtube by one of my favourite channels and on wednesdays the supermarket reveals next week's special offers which I find exciting xD

What Girls Said 13

• Friday because it's the only day of the week I turn up and don't wake up with a headache.

• Friday, it's jummah and it just feels fresh
    I like Thursdays too. I noticed it rains on Thursdays mostly.. lol not a fact obviously

• Thursday because the bulk of the week is over and there's only one day of work left that's typically super low key and easy.

• Friday

• Friday because there's so much ahead of me :')

• Saturday! :) No work for me and I can sleep in.

• Friday because school and work comes to an end and I get to relax and go out with friends.

• Sunday because that's when I get to see my boyfriend.
    Who I miss quite a lot rn.

• i've always liked Friday

• I'm pretty sure majority of us can agree on Friday being our favorite day of the week.

• Wednesday, I have theater and band which is really busy but fun.

• Sunday because it's a guaranteed day off for me.

• Saturday because it holds the most available hours I can spend in bed... Both sleeping and of course pleasuring my boyfriend!

What Guys Said 8