What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?

Wishing A Very Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Brothers And Sisters Around The World.

I have always wanted to celebrate Eid and I get it twice every year.

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking of "Wishing a very Happy Eid Murbarak to all Muslim Brothers and Sisters around the World," @Billions, the One thing I do Know I Wanted the Most and Worked hard to Get it... My Ticket to Egypt back in 2011.
    I Went to Work for Johnson and Johnson and when the End of September came, I called in my Card Number to my Travel Agent, who Booked up the Trip so I Could go over and Meet up with My... Future Muslim husband.
    Good luck and Great question. Thanks for walking Me down Memory lane again. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not Muslim so I hope thank you and Happy Eid Mubarak is correct response. I would love to travel more and see the world. I have been to 14 countries, what is that about 190 to go (LoL)

What Girls Said 14

• Ah you're a Muslim. Eid Mubarak too. I doubt I'll be celebrating it much because my dads gone to work abroad for six months. And he's the only Muslim in our family. Haha, on a cheeky note I was pleased that you followed me about three months ago but now I'm laughing that you follow about 500 girls and 90% of them have pretty profile pics. Anyway have a nice Eid.

Hmm he's my boyfriend 😂😂

Oh.. Well shit... Haha sorryyy I thought your boyfriend was three years older than you? Haha oh well sorry triss

Lmao 😂 you don't have why to apologize
      He's 3 years lol yes

• Thankyou and kher mubarak. I wish to have a settled peaceful married life with a kid 😊

• I want to have a child
    I've been obsessed with babies since 6 or 7 years old especially with girls

• Thank youuu ^_^ are you Muslim?
    I always wanted to find true love and be confident in my body.

• Thank you : )

I have wanted quite a lot of things and have gotten most of it. I say most since I forget what I want, tbh. lol

• I have always wanted to became a special effects makeup artist and move to USA, and also feel confident in my body

• I want to make someone who doesn't have many reasons to smile feel happy. And I would love kids because I have wanted that for a long time and it's sad that all I can do is babysit my cousins and do actual babysitting...

• I want to be a vet and want lye which I ordered today

• Thanks a lot for wishing :) I have nothing to want actually.

• thank you, i want to be the most wise and sarcastic person ever

• I want to sleep for a day and I'm getting it because I'm staying home for eid 😛

• May be small, but I want to travel all 50 states.

• To have a corvette.
    And sorta. I'll inherit it someday

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• i have gotten a lot of things that i wanted.
    Khair mubarak

• You too many
    Happy Eid

• No, i wanted a pussy and never got it probably because i'm already one :'(