Do you think admiring Donald Trump is bad?

I think he is honestly amazing , he is SO HONEST AND TRUTHFUL. He is NOT AFRAID of what the society thinks of him and he is SMART. I wish i would be him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you actually informed yourself, you would know that no other candidate in this election cycle has thrown around nearly as many blatant lies as Trump.
    Trump isn't honest, he just says what he thinks people want to hear. There's enough people who want to hear that Mexicans are a the scum of the earth, so he goes on a stage and says "Mexicans are the scum of the earth" and gets applause for it. It's tragic people like you don't realize how you're being fooled by this guy. You're nothing but his little bitch. He says "bark at the Mexicans!" so you bark at the Mexicans. He says "bark at the evil muslims!" so you bark at the evil muslims. It's the same trick that right-wing populists have been performing for a hundred years all around the world but there's still enough people who fall for it every single time.

At least he is not as corrupted as Hillary.

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Have you heard about Trump university and all the shady business deals he was a part of? If you really think that a multi-billionaire who also happens to be in love with himself gives a rat's ass about the well-being of normal Joes, let alone the working class or lower middle class, you're pretty naive. Clinton is in it for the power, Trump is in it for his own ego. They both don't give a fuck about the country. The only one who did was Bernie and he now sided with Hillary which was also a pretty lame move.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not lying I have sexual thoughts about him and I'm gay.

• No it's just embarrassing because it certifies that you have no brains 😂

Says who?

LMAO you do make me laugh a lot. I bet you suffer from daddy's issues.

Because you don't agree with me?
      Butthurt reactions like yours aren't exactly know to produce the most logical comebacks, honey. Just saying.

• Donald Trump is racist, sexist, he only thinks about killing people and he has no experience in politics. The things he says don't make sense.
    So, yes admiring him is bad.

• No, but I don't agree with it.

• He's not truthful but he is funny and chillax

• no, it's fine

• He is bad and it is not the good type of bad

• You are the best troll I've seen on here so far 😂😂😂😂👍🏽

• I would rather have an actual baked potato be our president.

• Racist
    Sexist
    Homophobic
    Idiot
    Has said that his daugher is hot and that if he wasn't her father he would date her
    Ignorant and rude
    The most disgusting person on the planet

Ew, he really said that about his daughter? Gross.

lol@supporting homosexality while denouncing even the of other types of sexuality. what a hypocrite.

even the hint*

• If he's so smart, how's he gonna pay for the wall when we're already 3 trillion in debt?

Easy, he's gonna send the bill to Mexico.

@llorando AND which one are you?

I'm a former Bernie supporter who now supports Jill Stein. This whole election is a sham to ensure Clinton is President, and Trump is part of that sham to get elected.

What Guys Said 11

• He is not truthful and honest, 75 percent of what he's said has been lies
    www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    He is also extremely thin skinned so as for not being afraid of what society thinks of him, he is really just an egomanical narcissist

• admire him for what? he's a trust fund brat who actually screws up businesses, similar to GW Bush, and he's just a big mouth, and he's a narcissist-the last type of person you want leading anything, much less a nuclear power.

"screws up businesses"
      one of the reasons i LOVE him.

well hillary is a psychopath, so trump ALMOST looks like the better choice... but frankly the only choice now is to boycott this broken system completely.

• A Trump presidency actually scares me

• In my opinion yes, I also feel admiring Hillary Clinton is bad.

• Do you think admiring Hitler is bad?

What a silly comparison. Shows how much you are uneducated.

Not at all.

• Yes it is bad. He is a man who lacks principles and consistency
    It is ok to admire his buildings and accomplishments and certain qualities

But to ignore his obvious flaws is not ok

• Yes it is pretty bad, it is like admiring HitlerĀ“s American version.

I never understand these comparisons.

Hitler appeared and blame some germany problems on jews.
      Trump appeared and blame some USA problems on immigrants
      Trump said that muslims should have like something that could identify them just like Hitler demand that all jews had the david star...
      Hitler deported many non-germans and jews, Trump proposed to deport people.

We are talking about people who are living in a country that is supposed to be free and where even the AMERICANS are immigrants in some sort of way. The true americans are the native americans.

• Why would that be bad?

• Smart? ... surely you jest?

• Propaganda

• No, I don't think bad about homosexuals. But there are better people to have a crush on

How do you know he is gay?

sorry, since I only know homosexual and heterosexual man I always forget them :'(

It's OK