To all those who have actually seen the video, do you believe the official story that Hillary suffered from the heat at the 9-11 memorial?

• Yes. Why would she lie?
  • No way. She had a seizure or something.
  • No way. She didn't go to hospital, she went to Chelsea's for that staged photo thing with the little girl.
    Vote C
  • No way. It was like Weekend At Bernies.
    Vote D
  • I've not seen it and don't know what this is about.
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
It boggles my mind how people who would call BS on the heat issue, lap up the pneumonia story like little puppies.

410

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who's experienced heat exhaustion twice now, I don't see why not. Older people are more susceptible to it, plus she was in a full business suit in a crowded area. I probably would've gotten lightheaded myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• She has pneumonia, apparently. It had nothing to do with the heat (btw, what heat? There was no excessive heat to cause that).

Not surprised, she can't stop coughing, it was more than obvious that she had some health issues.
    I hope she gets better, I don't like her, but still don't wish any harm to anyone. Pneumonia can be fatal to people above 65, and she's 68.
    She's obviously not fit for president.

• Why release a bullshit statement about the heat then?

• They've been trying to hide her health issues for a long time already. It's not gonna do any good for her campaign to know she isn't healthy and apt for the presidency.

What Girls Said 3

• "F" for Up to Date Fact: She has had Pneumonia since Friday.
    Truth is, as Always, We were All Sugar Coated up to Now.
    Good luck. xx

• It's been reported that she has pneumonia. That could be a contributing factor.

• she's got some serious health problems either way you look at it...

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, because she is suffering from a bit of pneumonia. When you have pneumonia in the summer months, it's the worst because your body has a more difficult time getting sufficient oxygen which it needs even more to metabolize to cool down.

• She had fever from pneumonia: www.nbcnews.com/.../hillary-clinton-classic-walking-pneumonia-n646516

It's a bad idea to attend ceremonies like the 9/11 ceremony when you have pneumonia. it makes more vulnerable to heat exhaustion.
    She should have been in her bed with antibiotics. But it was an important ceremony. Not showing up would have been very bad.

• So, why have the heat stroke story? When that wasn't believed, they came out with the pneumonia story. And sadly, it seems like people are eating that up instead of questioning it.

• @_Asker
      Why that first heat stroke explanation? The heat stroke is logical in such a case of a person with fever exposed to heat.

• She has pneumonia.

• No... its pneumonia

• Listen to the news look on Google

• Propaganda

• She is about to fall over dead which would be her single biggest accomplishment of her life

• Haha I just saw the choice "why would she lie". I hope that was supposed to be funny

• It was. But it also signals the sort of naivete often found with those who will support her, no matter what she does, no matter what the FBI says she does, and no matter what secrets she leaks to foreign powers.

• She's had coughing fits twice before. IF it was nothing serious wouldn't you say "I have X?" I think her silence is speaking volumes about her health.