Are YOU a creep?

No shame kids

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure? I have a few photos that I enjoy looking at of me and the girl that I'm trying to work up the courage to ask out. These photos are from fun times and events that we went to recently. I think of it kind of the modern version of a fighter pilot having a pic of his gal on his instruments.
    It is not creepy like I keep looking at her Facebook photos and I or a friend took them with my camera but still sometimes it feels kind of creepy to just enjoy looking at a photo from a few weeks ago and remember the fun time we had in it.
    With classes going on it is so hard for us to get together recently so we only hang out on Tuesdays if were lucky. I still have no idea how I'm going to get her alone to ask her out with her twin brother always next to her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• If I said I could relate to Radiohead's music, would that mean yes?

• Define a creep? A man's only a creep when he makes a sexual advance on a woman and she doesn't find him attractive or finds him repulsive. It's a shame tactic women use to hord off ugly or average looking men from approaching them but if a model or good looking guy makes an advance it's classed as flirting. So its pretty much meant to filter out the beta men to leave room for the alpha males to approach instead so the women doesn't lose the chance.

All men are creeps because all men want sex.

• Lol, I hope not. But what even is a creep anymore. Now you can be labeled a creep just for having genuine concern for or interest in someone. But only if it's a girl.

Like If some chick were choking and I did the heimlich on her and saved her life, I would be prone to being a creep because I just HAD to jump at the opportunity to get my hands that close to her waist

Yeah really, I was a called a creep without even knowing that I was acting that way once! Found out through other people that a girl had turned me in but later deleted messages. I'm not sure what happened really, messages weren't even inappropriate. Why would somebody decide not to follow through, it doesn't make any sense.

• I think I'm the opposite of a creep. Most people assume I'm asexual so I could probably afford to be more forward than I am 😈

• Oh yeah baby

• No, but supposedly I am a loser 😢

• You were just begging for this song, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

• Nope not me

• That's what the diploma says.

• since it's a sexist term, I question it at its core...

but if you don't mean this to just men, I'll bite: No, I'm not a creep and women never seem to feel that way around me. Some women creep me the fuck out though. Including on GAG.

Guilty and sorry lol

Yet... never say never :o

I don't think a woman's ever creeped me out before, it's more like there seems to be a ever increasing avoidance. I'm just going about my daily life and they seem dismissive. You are then at a crossroads.. they're interested and want to talk so you do, or risk harrassment. You won't know until you try, you take a chance everytime. So the best case to do is go about my business and not speak to anyone. Unless you know the person well (long time friend etc) it's best not to try

• I like saying weird possibly offensive things. "I hope you choke on a chicken nugget" "I hope someone puts glass in your mac and cheese" "I hope a sumo wrestler stands on your foot while you having steeltoes" "Jews taste good" I get bored and say creepy shit all the time

• Yeah but a nice one. Just like you creeper 😜

• im the king of creeps

• Yeah pretty sure i am

• Not at all!
    Unless I'm trying to be...
    http://i.imgur.com/yehFBWx.jpg

• Me? Never

• Nope. But I do have a "very serious face."

• 0|0
  • yes, but a nice one ;)

• I try not to be, but, based on what someone told me today, apparently I am a creeper. *sigh*

• nope, i'm a gentleman :)

• Fuck yeah

• Depends on who you ask. As for my own opinion, no I'm not.

• I hope not :/

• It depends on person I am communicating

• what is your definition of creep?

• Its too bad your are one since you're a guy

• Not very subtle

• No, i'm a King

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16