What job do you have now? What is your dream job? What steps are you taking to get there?

I want to be a professional skydiver. At this point just trying to get enough jumps/skill to get my B license. How about yall?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an administrative assistant, but I want to be a freelance web designer (working + travelling for the win), so I'm currently doing my 1st year of uni and it's going great! Trying to build my portfolio right now and then I'll start looking for potential clients.

Most Helpful Guy

• Painter and poet would be cool, as I am an art apprentice and a poet/writer.

Currently a professional trainer, wouldn't call it my dream job but it's a nice job.

And then I'm going to be going into affiliate marketing in a few days and see were that takes me.

What Girls Said 5

• My dream job would be to be a professional racehorse jockey. However... I can't very well cut 4 inches off my height.

I could drop the 5 pounds necessary to weigh enough but...

So I'm working security at a hospital at the moment.

• I'm a student now gonna go to college next year. I wanna be a programmer so I'm gonna get a degree in comp sci.

• Amazing picture!
    School teacher for over 15 years.
    Have other plans after I retire.

• 😐 ... professional at being awesome

😎 #thuglife

• I have no job, I quit my last job to be more time with my daughters.

What Guys Said 2

• That is a great pic - My dream job as a writer, actual job IT Administrator, it is not bad, it pays the bills.

• I took the summer and retirement is my dream job.