Is it wrong to be annoyed at people?

Ok so I wondered, is it wrong to get just that little bit annoyed when you know someone has read your message or it comes up saying they have but they don't reply? I get so angry about it, it's just so disrespectful. It would take like 5 seconds to reply to me, just reply jesus people!

• Yes, I totally agree!
  • No. Wtf man?
  • Meh half and half
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm neutral. Sometimes I don't reply to the person at all. They may not respond back right away cause they might be working (like in my situation) so just give the person some time and you'll eventually hear back...

Most Helpful Guy

• I might get slightly annoyed by it

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• It is not only wrong but damaging to yourself to be annoyed with other people.

Just my opinion

• Doesn't it just make you so annoyed when they have clearly read a message but just don't bother replying? Probably just me but oh geezz words cannot describe

• Meh half and half