Should I be mad my boyfriend was contacting his ex while we had a serious fight?

I noticed recently that he has been contacting her way more, even dropping a few flirty/sexually suggestive lines.

We've been trying to work through our problems but my logic is that, when you're happy you don't go looking somewhere else, especuially because of their past... am I wrong/paranoid to be upset by this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Fights in relatinships are generally unhealthy. He is not very mature to keep you secure rather run from facing issues.
    Best to end it because he is turning to an ex. disrespectful.
    I had that... Not to his ex but to his a very good female friend.
    They are together now... N I have no hurt feelings letting him to to her Brcause he wasn't mature to deal with a relationship.

When you are in a healthy/respectful relatinship, you won't be fighting a lot.
    Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• I would be annoyed if I was you.

• He is done with you if he is contacting good ex and giving sexually suggestive lines...
    He is disrespectful... You should dump him

• he talked to her ex
    u mad
    but this anger is adding to your fights more

What Girls Said 9

• You're right to be upset by this he's basically saying when things get hard he runs into his ex's hands and its quite pathetic if you ask me.

• your right! the thing is one he had no business message his ex in the first place they suppose to be over and flirting while y'all had a serious fight that's just no just no shows if he can't have u he has a plan b

• If you are trying to work through your problems, he should not be connecting with exes AT ALL. THATS PRETTY MUCH RULE NUMBER 1.

• What exactly have you been fighting about? He might be looking for an escape, even if it's for a short time. You need to step away from the arguing and really think about what you are arguing about. Is it worth potentially losing this relationship?

• You're right to be upset about this and you need to tell him straight up that if he doesn't cut off contact with that b*tch you'll leave him.

• yes.. this is so wrong.. maybe you should end this

• your feelings are completely reasonable and there is absolutely no excuse for talking to your ex while in a fight with your girlfriend, you should definitely be upset and if i were you he would be dumped by now

• You have every reason to be mad.

• Wow, yes. Dump him.