Do you agree with this photo?

I mean obviously this isn't always the case but like all stereotypes, there's some truth in it.

Do you agree with this photo?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Stereotypes are generalizations,

Buuuuutt...

There has to be a trend for a generalization to hold some truth

Most Helpful Girl

• She kinda looks like a chola, and meehh there some truth to it unfortunately. The vast majority live in ghettos where that type of attitude and personality is common so being attracted to it and dating it isn't a huge surprise.. Hopefully we can fix that one day

What Guys Said 15

• I stay in Fresno im half black but Blacks stay with Latinas, White, Azn, Native, Armenian even som Arab and Indian lol same as my other half Hispanic so everyone is a big pot of mixture here lol and we have hood girls and preppy girls i think the Bay is the same way i think in So Cal everyone doesn't mix like that but we do

• I do think there is some truth to it.

• I'm a White guy I'd rather be with the Black woman , the White woman on the right not and would never be my type. ( No offense to my own race)

• Yea I've seen this and I've seen people talk about it I don't know if it's always this cut and set tho

Well yeah of course. It was just funny to me, because that's what it's like where I live. Soon as I saw this I pictured at least three couples I know.

I've also never seen a ghetto black chick with a white guy unless you count Rob and chyna

Yeah, usually they attract the same kind of person. The only time I've seen a ghetto black girl with a white guy he was ghetto as well.

• never

• Why are trying to look deeper into this photo? It's a meme. Memes aren't supposed to be serious. They're jokes

• dont get this

• I dont get the question?

• i dont get it

• no do not

• Since we're stereotyping like mad, the white girl should gain about 70 lbs.

Yeah there are some white girls like that with black guys, but the most common is the uh... very thick white girl who has curves that are appreciated by the black man?

For where I live the girl pictured above is more common. Truthfully I've never met a black guy that had a fat white girl obsession.

I don't know that they do.

They're just more fat tolerant.

They do tend to aim for somewhat thicker, on average.

Yeah I know what you mean.

• I know a girl that looks exactly like that. And there's a girl on here who loves the black and looks like that too

• I have to say 75% agree LOL.
    However, it is equally truthful to point out that the men date the same kind of women and women date the same kind of men.
    This is saying, the Black men dating White women are less favorable in general, while the White men dating Black women are more favorable in general, too.

• White guys usually go for pretty and slim black women but black guys go for fat white women is usually the stereotype

Or ghetto ones, which is what this picture is referencing. Of course it's just a stereotype, it just made me laugh when I read it because that's what it's like where I live.

Yeah I see that a lot in the major cities

• I don't get it. Is it that the black woman is pregnant?

No, it's saying white guys who date black girls tend to date those that are classier, womanly, nice people. Black guys who date white girls tend to date ones that are ghetto, loud, rude, slutty.

Ah right. The picture is too low quality to really figure out who's classier

Yeah I know what you mean.

What Girls Said 6

• Jaime and Nikki are so cute. But going on topic, there is a tiny bit of truth to this, but it doesn't apply to all black/white relationships.

Obviously.

Why do you even qualify your statements with such nonsense? Nothing applies to all...

What's even happening right now? xD

• But that black girl is British. And there is a huge difference in behaviour between black americans and black europeans.
    That being said my aunt isn't ghetto neither is my black uncle in law.
    Is there some truth? Kinda. But I've seen more white dudes with ghetto hispanic n black girls then the other way around.
    I guess it depends on where you are at.

• The girl on the right doesn't even look black and if she is, that's how maybe 1% of the female AA population looks so... no, I don't agree.

Lol how many black people do you actually know? And yes, she's black. I think she's from the UK or an African country. That's her husband in the photo and they have a family. They have a Youtube channel about their lives. They're a really sweet couple.

Did you even read the photo? The black woman is the pregnant one with the white guy.

The white woman is the woman by herself.

Nobody said the girl on the right is black. It's obvious she's not black. To start talking about her makes no sense. The picture is about the type of black women that white men date. Versus the type of white women black men date. Nobody called the white girl black at all.

• Mmm, I can't really say because there aren't a whole lot of black people in Australia, specifically in my city.

• Ughh. No.

• I don't get it, the only difference is formality of clothing.