Dark side or Light side?

i was wondering what people think :p

For me, easily dark side :p give in to your anger.

• Dark side *Wears the Lord Vader's mask*
  • Light side. *Master Yoda whispers: "you choose must true path"*

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer to be a Sith over a Jedi, not necessarily dark over light :P Being a Jedi sounds boring, I don't wanna have to reject emotions.

Most Helpful Guy

• HOW ABOUT NEITHER AND BOTH !! Have you considered the Revanites or the Grey Jedis? no you did not..
    Sith are not evil they live for passion and emotions... of course most of them want to impose a galactic empire (but it has worked in their part of the galaxy for eons)
    Jedis want order and peace and wish to do so by inhibitting their emotions...
    Some try to find balance in the Middle : Revanites (followers of the jedi master AND sith lord Revan) or the Grey Jedi (who meditate on the dark and light side of the force, using both during a fight)
    I choose Grey Jedi : why?
    http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aGVAWMG_700b.jpg
    That is fucking why

What Girls Said 2

• darkside. too much pain in my life for anything else. also my favorite color is red.

• Dark side

I'd rather people followed me because they feared me, than because they respected me as a good person ;)

What Guys Said 7

• I think I am your father, search your feelings. You will know it to be true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stOjeylx4Fw

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Dark side. Without a script to give the so-called "good guys" a victory, evil generally wins.

And I'm all about my own personal gain. Never again will I sacrifice for others or to advance someone else's ideal or agenda.

• I afraid anger is too negative - I always get an headache when I lose my temper

• Wow! I always thought that the "light" or "dark" side was about white skin and dark skin. I never knew that it was a Star Wars thing. MIND BLOWN*

• Grey jedi.

• Dark side, non sith!!!

Jedi are too dumb.

Also, force lighting rocks. It's soo useful, I'd never have to pay for electricity.