How do I win the lottery hehe?

How do I win the lottery. I need the money

Most Helpful Guy

• There are ways to improve your odds. Depends on what you want to play. Major lotteries where you have to pick 6 or 7 numbers between 1-50 or so typically have some numbers that come up more often than others. You have to check history and keep track and focus on the more popular numbers. Or, if a number has not been drawn in a long time, it is certainly due by the laws of probability.
    Another tip is with instant scratch and win tickets. I live in Ontario, Canada. Our Ontario Lottery and Gaming Board has a website that keeps track of the current series of scratch tickets out there. It keeps track of how many winners are still unclaimed in all price ranges. So if a certain series of tickets has over 80% of the winners claimed, this is a series to avoid because there are less winners out there. Find out which ones are newer, or ones that still have large amount of winners still unclaimed to increase your chances of winning. Good luck!

This is BS. Lotteries draw random numbers artificially so they do not obey Benford's law: all numbers are equally probable. Because their drawing system doesn't have a memory (no random system does) a number is also not more likely to come up if it has been a long time since that number last came up.

Don't you ever fucking doubt me again!

Those frequency distributions are all well within the variance you expect from a random number generator. So although some numbers may have occurred slightly more frequently in the past doesn't mean there's a pattern.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be a math genius

What Guys Said 11

• All entirely dependent upon luck.

Although I've read and seen online about various books and various "systems" on how to play numbers in certain ways and combinations as certain combinations are much more unlikely to ever be drawn than others, but even then the truth is the more lottery tickets you buy the better your odds.

It's still really all down to luck or a rich person's game. More tickets to buy in order to win will require more money to play those tickets and combinations of numbers.

Just play on a budget and only spend the amount of money on it that you are willing to risk and lose.

You can also try buying bulk of scratch tickets once in a long while and see if you have any luck at pulling a decent prize or jackpot.

But the jackpots will AWAYS be very very hard to impossible to win and entirely dependent upon luck. Some of the smaller and insignificant prizes may allow you to recover some of the money you had risked when you didn't win anything.

• You try and get lucky. To increase your chances you can try to "study the numbers", but luck will always play a larger role no matter what you do.

• I don't think there's a strategy, it's just luck.
    But you actually have a more of a chance of getting killed on your way to buy a lottery ticket, than actually winning

• With a lot of luck the odds are millions to one

• Maths

• Hehehe lots of hardwork

• You've got to be in it to win it.

• this is not how it works... and definitely not a reliable way to make money

• you bet on every combination. That will give you a garantued lottery win (but you will have less money than you started with)

• I never heard of anyone winning the lottery, it's a rip off

• According to probability, winning a first class lottery is almost impossible.

What Girls Said 0