Do you think anyone on this site deserves to be stalked?

Started messaging your personal friends on social media with links to your questions on here trying to hurt your real life reputation. I'm really surprised at the people saying others deserved this.

Most Helpful Guy

• That isn't stalking. Its getting found out for being a cunt.

Don't betray the trust of people you know in real life to beg for validation from random strangers online and it won't be an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like a person who is psychotic , regardless if the person thinks you deserved it or not. Only psychotic people use the term "deserve"

What Guys Said 2

• That is way too far for me.

• there´s a blocking function XD just saying. also how would they know who you are on social media?

What Girls Said 4

• No-one deserves to be stalked. However, some trolls do go to some extreme lengths for their own gratifications and I feel sorry for them that they think it's acceptable. It's how society rolls and we are all different & unfortunately if you do come on here and share an opinion not everyone will agree.

• No one, Online and Off... Deserves to be Stalked.
    Freaky.
    Good luck. xx

• Thats abit freaky exactly why I dont have social media... to many people take this shit to far

• Nope, no one deserves that.