Who do you think is literally Hitler?

quick question, who do you think is the most xenophobic, racist, bigoted, anti-semantic, privileged, intolerant, cultural appropriating, trump supporting, right wing nationalist on this site? A. K. A. Literally Hitler

Just mention their username, whoever gets the most mentions gets the honorary nickname of Hitler or the Führer

Most Helpful Girl

• Hitler is literally hitler, the only person I could tag has deactivated 😛

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1973374-would-you-care-to-share-few-embarrassing-moments-with-us

Yeah, that's true, Adolf Hitler was deactivated (assassinated by admins), at least I managed to make it onto his one and only question though

As a consolation we do have @Klara-Hitler though but her username isn't Eva Braun so it's kinda. . . well you know

Waffles731 Waffles731 Guru Age: 21 mho 7% 7d
      No, He is a vile piece of shit KKK grand wizard
      1|00|0 Reply
      Waffles731 Guru Age: 21
      7d
      @klara-hitler
      Are you a Neo-nazi or something
      Reply
      Show Less
      Klara-Hitler 6 Xper Age: 22
      7dnew
      I am Jewish.
      Reply
      Waffles731 Guru Age: 21
      7d
      Then how could you support a Neo-Nazi
      Reply
      Klara-Hitler 6 Xper Age: 22
      7dnew
      I hate David Duke. And not as much as I dislike his constant blabbering about my people.
      Reply
      Waffles731 Guru Age: 21
      6d
      @klara-hitler
      Anyone who is willing to vote for david duke has no business voting

@Waffles731 so it's true . . . I had a look through your opinions, it looks like she ain't the fräulein for me after all. . . well that's ok though, I got a back up fräulein (actually cancel that, I just checked. She left without a word) I remember there was a time when I used to have @Mafuyu san. Now. . . no longer

Then again maybe @Mustachekitteh will be the new fräulein?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• After being defeated & humiliated by the Allied powers, Fuhrer's Ghost is doomed to an afterlife of unsuccessfully trolling discussion boards for eternity.

• I have no idea. 😆

That's because literally Hitler is Hitler but people don't accept that there can be literacy Hitler, I mean. . . you have to be able to spell Hitler right

• Hitler was a die hard socialist actually, not right wing in any way.

He was a fascist, which is an extreme authoritarian ideology that implements both right and left wing policies.

Lmao he was a fascist, you need to refresh your history lessons.

What Guys Said 9

• The average colonial era monarch probably puts Hitler to shame methinks.

You know that's a good point, people from the past. . . the bad things they did were just a part of everyday life. I don't think I've ever heard a feminist call Henry the 8th a misogynist

• I think both sides have their extremists just the Trump onlinists seem to be way more vocal.

We should be a firewall and get the trump supporters to pay for it !

I have to admit I was waiting for the chance to get to use that pun, firewall get it?

Yeah I know the feeling you think up a great line and try to shoehorn it in at the earliest opportunity but that said, yours was good

it was good but I shot myself in the foot *build not be

headdesk x 10

media.giphy.com/media/YvtKB6rane3Pq/giphy.gif

one day I'll get it right. . .

• i dont know any right wing white nationalists who are both pro abortion and pro islam because thats literally Hitler. hitler was also anti smoking, he was the first politician to start an anti smoking campaign. i dont know any politicians like that nowadays.

Well you never know, pro islam = pro conservative and anti smoking. . . I'd love that. That settles it, Hitler for prime minister

• Um, Adolf Hitler?

Literally the only person who could literally be Hitler...
    Just sayin'...

• rationalmale
    Flak38
    One is pretty much a klansman
    the other is a literal neo-nazi

Those are some pretty serious accusations, we might have a trial on our hands, I'd say pick one but I'm guessing that you rank them equally?

• Well, Hitler. What.

Yeah but old Hitler is dead, we need a new one, a replacement one. So close to Hitler that they are. . . Literally Hitler

• Hitler was not a right-wing. Nazism and communism are very alike. Read a damn book

Bruh!!! 😂😂😂... Dis nigga serious 😂😂😂

Thats because of the horseshoe theory.
      It says that the extreme right wing and extreme left wing are closer to each other than they are to the center
      static.tvtropes.org/.../horseshoe21.png

@Waffles731 Define extreme. As in authoritarian? Dude, the entire right-wing is based on the capitalist notion that the State is either an evil to keep at bay or something to be destroyed altogether, and that the private iniciative is the best option for, at least, most of our problems. Big state = left wing. Anarchism is a pathetic lie.

• hard to say.

has anyone ever met someone w/ that last name?

• DooMguy