Why do I feel like $hit?

I mean why do I feel this way. I keep feeling like $hit sometimes even go as far as saying I feel worthless but like why i keep complaining everyday and stuff and I keep feeling down like I have a lot of self regret I'm also supposed to start a new job today, but why do I feel like shit going to the job.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're depressed. That's why. Perhaps you should be proactive with your life instead of continuing to just wonder why things are as they are.

I know depression is terrible and it makes you feel horrible on a daily basis. I have it. I know. However, talk to family and friends. See a doctor and a therapist. Discuss your issues and concerns to figure out the best course of treatment for you. Constantly asking us what is wrong isn't going to be very helpful in the long run. Some of us can provide tips and tricks on what helps us with depression, anxiety, self-doubt, etc... However, it seems to have been going on long enough where you need professional support.

I mean this has kinda happened sorta recently it's annoying I know that for sure.

I just don't feel as free as I used to anymore, like I kinda feel like I've lost potential if that makes sense. Like I don't know like I'm trapped doing stuff I don't want to.

Then, as I've told you before, you need to be the catalyst for change. If you're not happy with this new job after a trial period, start to look for other new jobs. If you want to go back to school or take different classes or get a certification in something, go for it. Exercise more. Eat healthier. There are ways to make changes in your life. Not everything is out of your control. It may be hard, but you need to push yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a feeling, and just hear me out... that you are dealing with something more than just going to a job.
    If you were younger i would suggest it to be hormonal issues... but that simply isn't the case. I have a feeling its more repressed emotions and thoughts that simply are not being dealt with. If you wake up every day feeling as though it is difficult to get out of bed, feel consistently down for at least a month many professionals would consider you depressed. It isn't necessarily a bad thing... or unmanly that you are dealing with these thoughts and emotions but rather more intelligent. I am certain you can figure this thing out m8.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, you could start with small things. Maybe start to change the odd things you're not happy with if you keep complaining. But... it's probably because you're not happy. If you're not happy you need to get happy. Maybe go talk to your doctor, think about the odd thing you could do to make yourself happier, or even a big thing and aim towards it. Hell life is shit sometimes but we're all in it together. You CAN feel better, it takes time, sometimes medication, sometimes therapy, sometimes just doing something you enjoy. Hope you feel that happinness soon :)

• i often feel down and depressed too... I don't know y tho :(

• We all have days like this

• You should see someone

• I feel like $_$

What Guys Said 2

• maybe go see a counselor man.

I'm telling you it never goes away, like it's like reoccurring feeling worthlessness is a horrible feeling.

they can maybe get to the bottom of it man, it may be something subconscious or something.

Yes, it means you need to seek a Professional. Thank God I never have this, but have some in my own family who are under a doctor's care and Meds and a doctor, go hand in hand to get you back on the right track again, @Shawn58 xx

• Get some prozac or something bro.