Really random: If a 20 year old looked like she was 10 and a guy was attracted to her, is he a pedophile?

Okay so I don't think it's possible for a 20 year old woman to look 10 lol
but let's just pretend and say she LITERALLY looked like a child.
If men were attracted to her, would that make them pedophiles? Even though she's of age? Because even though she's legal, she still has the appearance of a child. So the guy is attracted to the look of a child.
I know this is extremely random and weird but it just popped into my head 😂
Or we can reverse it, If a 10 year old girl looked like she was 20 (again, not possible but let's pretend) and guys were attracted to her, are they pedophiles? Even though they are attracted to someone who looks like an adult

2mo I mean physically attracted
So he's attracted to someone who looks like this:
http://i.imgur.com/XEcGdMh.jpg
So you guys are saying if someone said about this girl "Ugh she's so sexy" You don't find that weird? No matter what age she is, she looks like a child. He is attracted to people who look like children. How is that not weird
2mo This question was supposed to be like "If Pinochio said ''my nose is going to grow' will it grow or not?" I didn't expect people to get all political and serious.
It was just a joke. It was a dumb thing I made up. Stop taking it so serious. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Any man attracted to a girl who looks like she is 10 gives me mixed feelings.
    No, i would not be attracted to any girl who is 20 but looks 10 years old
    especially the girl in that picture is no way a 20 year old.
    I want a 20 year old girl who looks 20 not a 10 year old child.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.. there are men who only are attracted to girls who look like children bc it aids their desire to be with kids without going to jail.

What Guys Said 17

• Well, first, we need to remember (or learn) that the word "pedophile" has a very specific definition: it means a person who is attracted to a PRE-pubescent child. It doesn't mean someone who is attracted to a post-pubescent teen. I point this out because the word gets misused a lot.

Second, we should all understand that our "Age Of Consent" laws being 18 in so many places is a VERY recent event, pushed for by radical feminists starting in the 70's. For all of history until the last 50 years or so, the average age of marriage for women was 15, and girls as young as 12 being married was not anything especially remarkable. Historically, puberty was the dividing line between "child" and "adult", which was typically 12-13 for girls and 15-16 for boys.

It's important to understand that context when answering a question like this. Anyway, there have been a couple of porn stars, such as Molly Rome in the late 90s, who definitely looked pubescent - dressed and made up the right way, she could be mistaken for 13 or 14, despite the fact that she was a 20-year-old married woman with a genital piercing when she started her porn career.

redcoat668.files.wordpress.com/.../...mesigned.jpg
    https://s19.postimg.io/qhonyuwdv/Casting_Couch.jpg

To answer your question, though: I don't think men are pedophiles for being attracted to obviously post-pubescent girls (visible boobs and hips), nor are they pedophiles for being attracted to women who are legally adults who happen to look much younger through no fault of their own.

Pedophiles are men who are attracted to prepubescent children, and that's not a difficult line to locate.

• Well if I had a friend who showed me a picture of that girl and said he was attracted to her, I would be weirded out. Even if I knew she was 20. Hell, she could even be 50 years old. It's still weird. Because he is attracted to the physical appearance of a little kid. That's creepy. I would definitely see him as a pedo.
    As for the reversed scenario, depends if he knows her age. If he thinks she's 20 then its normal for guys to be attracted to 20 year old women, but once he learns that she's 10 that should be an instant turn off. If it's not, then yeah he's a pedo

• Lots of guys are in jail for mistaking a girl's age. They're guilty even if the girl lies about her age.

These laws seem somewhat antiquated, but they won't be changed with all the feminists advocating for them.

It was one thing when girls were inexperienced and innocent at age 14. But that's not the general case any longer.

• The evil of pedophilia is that an older person is taking advantage of a person who is naive, innocent, and unable to protect himself or herself. If the girl is really 20 years old, that factor is not present.

• no he would not, pedophiles are only attracted to persons that do not have signs of maturity or puberty such as developed primary and secondary sex characteristics as soon as a pedophiles sees that they show any sign of puberty are immediately turned off.

• She's 20 years old. Her mind has progressed past barbie dolls... Dating a chick with small tits doesn't make you a peto. Lay off the crack rock.

Update

You're a 34 year old man swearing at teenagers over the Internet. Please grow up. Love, the world

Someone has to teach you to not be such a little brat, your father apparently failed.

• i hate that pedophile crap, its women who came up with that shit because your so different than guys, so you can judge us guys in cruel ways. because you girls can't ever understand our differences.

Now talking about REAL pedophiles, you're really defending people who are attracted to little kids?

It's weird... i was around a pedophile my entire child hood... trust me , it's a sign of him being one

im actually afraid to say, but girls are naturally the beautiful gender. starting from a certain age. and im not going to tell you that age because of a past issue on this site where everyone ganged up on me (all girls) calling me horrible cruel names making me cry and all. and having me blocked out and having my opinion removed.

• it's illegal when there under age if she isn't under age it's legal. personal preferance doesn't com into play. age of consent is all that matters I think.

• though iam usually attracted to dif type of women i will go with no he is not. On the other hand if she is 10 looking like 20 then i would go with yes.

• i can't be attracted to someone looking like this. sorry i just can't

• No. to be legally classified as a pedophile the person must be attracted to someone who is underage.

• Um no it just beans he likes short girls with no tits or ass duh.

• yup!

• I don't think a 20 year old would still look like that

• Yes he's a pedophilic molestor.

• To answer the question requires knowing what he's thinking, not just whether he's attracted.

If he looks at someone who appears 20 it's naturally to find them physically attractive. But being 10 should be a turn off. If she's like 17 men might find that a turn off, or might simply recognize that it would be a bad idea to be with her. At 10 though she's -mentally- prepubescent. And that should matter. Men DO care about what's in her mind. Look how many guys swear they would never have sex with a trans woman no matter what surgery she had and how they'd be horrified if they did without realizing. I'm not supporting that view, just noting that men DO have some idea of what makes a potential partner a woman beyond looks, and a prepubescent child shouldn't and typically doesn't meet those requirements.

Going the other way, if he particularly likes her looking 10 that's troubling but... Well hopefully he stays faithful. People don't choose to be pedophiles in terms of attraction so if he is attracted to that and found someone who it's actually not damaging... Great. But I think the more likely scenario is that he sees her initially as 'cute' and in coming to know her as a mature woman finds her sexually desirable. Plenty of women who look like women are petite without big curves and that's not necessarily unsexy. Most men don't find girls who look 10 hot but the issue is primarily that we associate that look with 10 year old girls. If we spent all day with someone specific who was a woman maybe we would see them as a Woman and hence desirable.

In practice most people who say they look way underage don't really. They could pass for younger but that's different.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3