How are you? What are you doing?

I'm ok. Where are you?
I'm in my room.How are you? What are you doing?;)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in my room. I have a lot on my mind. I am trying to decide if I should go back to working for a place I hated or take my chances and see if I get the job where I will love and be paid more.

• And trying to think of what to make for dinner.

• do you have the job yet, i mean, have they actually offered it to you?

• @Dave20154 well at first they fired me because I was going on vacation. They just told me to reapply when I get back. They want me back because my replacement is terrible. I decided to take the job back. At least I have a guaranteed job even if the wage is terrible. I hate working there with a passion and will apply at better places.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• I'm good. I'm watching the Steelers vs Redskins and watching the Nats trash my Mets :(

You should put that stogie down... for good!

• I am on my way to outback steakhouse

• I'm ok... I'm OUTSIDE your room. :v
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../637.png
    LOL nah I'm just kidding... maybe... >:)

• Sitting here alone. Typing this into my computer to distract myself from the fact that I have to drag myself out of bed tomorrow morning to go to my dead end job while trying to keep myself together with the coffee and cigarettes that have become the glue to my existence.

• I'm doing alright. I'm answering your question and keeping track of the football game, due to being a fantasy football owner.

• Geez you smoke a LOT

• just got home from class and totally winged it lol had no idea what I was doing, about to go to sleep

why you smokin?

• No. Actually i dont smoke.

• I'm in my living room, touching myself with the curtains open cuz that's how I get down.

• I'm alright. I'm playing a video game on my couch.
    Why the wink, btw? lol

• The city's lights..

• What do you mean?

• Sometimes people use a simple wink after saying something that could be seen as regarding sexuality as a silly sort of "hint hint". lol Saying "I'm in bed. Where are you?" might sound like an "invitation" to your bed.
      It's not about the actual meaning of what's said nearly so much as what it sounds like it could mean. It's complicated, and I personally never do it, but I've seen it done plenty of times in the past.

• bedroom. bored and tired

• Just great, could be doing something with my life but nah not today LOL.

• Watching a movie

• i dont get the point of this post

• Fine. Chillón. Earth.

• Roll a blunt lets smoke

What Girls Said 6

• I'm from Cleveland and I'm in my room doing the same thing as you.

• Fine.

• They should not be losing to the white sox, why did we lose to the white sox?

• @Dave20154 and "GUARANTEED RATE FIELD'' lol

• I'm fine, watching football currently.

• I'm doing good. I'm in the living room, while I'm watching the news.

• Just got done eating. I'm in Philadelphia.

• Where is the first picture taken? Looks pretty. I'm in the living room at home

• The sea?

• In Türkiye

• And yea, no sea.

• I'm in my bathroom. Going poo 😉