True or false: you can't change yourself until you change your attitude?

• true
  • false
  • not sure / other
2mo I'll re-phrase my question so it makes more sense:
true or false: you need to change your attitude before you can change anything else about yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say it's true. There's some things in life that we can't change or that we have no control over it.
    But, when it comes to change ourselves, it's always up to us. It's all about our thoughts and behavior.
    Then, everything else happens naturally.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't change yourself until you change your attitude. Changing your attitude is very important. Take ownership of your thoughts and actions. Change your attitude through mindful , conscious thought and attention. Generate a positive attitude. Form new habits that promote positivity. Get rid of negativity in your life. Stop complaining and be kind to others. Try to respond , not react. Spend some time with positive people. Notice what makes you happy. Keep your attention on the present moment. Don't dwell on the past or future. Focus on one thing at a time. Practice gratitude and meditation. Ensure that your attitude reflects your leadership qualities. Know that weakness of your attitude reflects the weakness of your character. Your attitude should promote your dignity and enhance your self image. Positive attitude allows a person to create the life they want because they are not afraid to see things as they really are and work to create their own reality. So change your attitude to change yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah you need to change your mindset/attitude before anything else can change.

• it is true for the most part

• Very true

• I didn't undestand your sentence so XD

What Guys Said 6

• Isn't that a part of changing yourself? ;o

upon re-reading my question I see that you're right, you got me there.

Hmm I think it's how you look at it :p
      But I read the update now and I say 'true'!

• True or false: you can't change yourself until you change your attitude?

You are leaving out important criteria though, you must first WANT to make a difference.

Just my opinion

• In terms of what?

• It's so true.
    I should know. But I really don't.

• True

• false