Will straight men go gay if sexually frustrated?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• It happens. They usually go for the trannys or crossdressers, or anything that can pass for a woman. I don't doubt some get desperate enough to let willing gays do it and just imagine it's a girl doing it instead.

Are you talking about them watching porn videos, or meeting and acting with REAL people?
      I know A LOT of Nerd guys, frustrated and wanting, but none have ever said anything about even watching tranny or cross porn!!
      Who game you this silly idea? :)

@SomeGuy37 Well the you probably don't hang out with the desperate guys or at least they haven't reached that point. In my imagination it would take a lot of frustration for a guy to throw personal morals out the window and not care anymore but I'm not a guy so what do I know. I wouldn't expect any dude to just start running off about how he has gotten head from ladyboys because of the stigma surrounding the action. To be teased about being "gay" with friends or in front of family or even being beaten or harmed is too much of a risk.

I don't think it would bother me, if one or some did. We have gay guys in our group, and they are just friends, and nobody things anything different!! They tease us about being hetero, and some of the guys tease them about, well, you can imagine! It isn't anything mean, or disparaging! I HONESTLY couldn't care less if any one of them just wanted to try out a 'tranny' or whatever! Not my game, but who am I to say about another?
      Would I stop being friends, with that guy, if he did? NO. Who cares?
      Maybe some aren't 'desperate', but want to try something new, and they are 'Bi'? I've known most of them for years, so if one decides he likes boys and girls, or 'tranny' or girl boys or whatever, he's still the same guy I've been friends with, but this is just some new side, now.
      I don't see it changing anything, with who he is getting off with! It really isn't my business, or even my interest, what he does, privately.

• I'm a lesbian and I know straight girls have gone for lesbians when they've been drunk/sexually frustrated, therefore I'm saying yes to this.
    Also in prison heterosexual men fuck each other for they don't have women there to do it for them.

"Heterosexual"

I was implying they werent really heterosexuals in the first place.

@anonman32 oh! I thought you was trying to tell me my spelling was incorrect :)

• I hope so. So they'll finally shut up about it

• Nah that'd start raping

• If desperate enough they just might

• Look at prison statistics. They ram each other in the ass.
    On guys bitch portrays a female

• Nope.

What Guys Said 20

• No they'll go gay if they're a fag

• its extremely rare but some guys might fool around with a friend, and i dont think there's anything wrong with it if your into that sorta thing

• Fuck no

• Lol no.

• there's always escorts and prostitutes. or ugly chicks

• Maybe if they're already kind of gay.

• Think you would have to be BI if anything for that.

• Some do, in prison...

• Yes, if you don't get laid soon you're going to be sucking dudes' cocks.

• Happened at sea, happens in prison. Not to every guy, but to enough of them.

• I don't like poop on my dick now and I will never like poop on my dick... so no, the answer is no

• lmao nah they'd probably just jerk it or something

• I would just pay for a femal escort if I got that frustrated.

• Id probably just live my life in loneliness

• Yes, it's true, we become sissy faggots since we can't be real men.

• no i dont think so

• I rather masterbate or die before going gay

• of course not. that's ridiculous.

• you're born gay, just like you're born straight, you don't "go" gay

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more