Are leggings and boots a turn on for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leggings yes, very goood. Boots are good, a little baaad shall we say.

Stockings are good too. ok I'm totally imagining you in them now, that was your plan hehe?

Well if you want to role play the scenario and have wild mind blowing sex on pm, let me know 😉

Haha. Maybe follow me.

Maybe I just did naughty

Imagining you in stockings ;-) Keep being naughty

What Guys Said 23

• I hate leggings. I think they make women look unnecessarily ugly and I don't get why anyone wears them voluntarily. Every time I see a woman (even a skinny one) wearing leggings, I have to think of butchers making sausages (stuffing raw meat into pigs' intestines)... because that's exactly what it looks like to me. It makes your legs look like a pair of stuffed Bavarian white sausages. Not nice at all. I really, really hope that this trend will be over soon and I'm glad my girlfriend doesn't wear any leggings.

HAHAHA... stuffed sausage. I never even thought about it like that. 😂😂😂

• Leggings with almost anything are a turn on for most guys. They shape and elongate the legs, and then the legs disappear into a boot or under a skirt...

• Just the boots would do

• Oh, gods Yes!! Especially when she isn't covering her beautiful bottom with some stupid long shirt or something!!

lol. you like the ass, eh? :p

It is my PROOF that there is a Benevolent, Loving God!! Women have such amazing bodies, but the perfect, firm, ok, even a softer, cuddly type, of bottom, in tight leggings, and boots. . .
      I would never refer to such a soft, sensual part as something so crass as 'ass'!!
      My Kryptonite, maybe. . . :)

Haha. You made that sound cute :)

• Hell yes!

• Not really. I'll always appreciate a good ass, but form fitting jeans, the right cut of shorts, or a skirt is more appealing.

• if they fit the body and personality

• sure!

• Congrats, you unlocked basic bitch mode 😂

• Anything a turn on if you are like me 30% of the time

• yup, I like it!

• yes they are a huge turn on, you're showing something and not showing at the same time and they look nice

• Uggs I kinda like. Leggings on a girl with nice legs/ass are my fav.

• Leggings. Yes black leggings are sexy as hell. I'm not really into boots though.
    Could you answer my question.

• Huge, all kinds of turn ons'

• They are for me!

• Leggings and anything is a turn on

• I know they are for me

• i guess?

• Leggings if she has the booty for it but boots don't really do anything for me

• Leggings yes not so much boots

I find some boots can look a little whorish. But I have a nice pair that isn't too bad.

That's true and fall is around the corner lol 👍boot time of the year.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Obviously cuz they show off a pretty ass.

• i think they like them

• Every time that I'm wear my leggings and boots, guys are always looking at me.

• Yes because both of these things make legs look sexy so when you put them together, the effect is BOMBSHELL :)

• Wearing leggings or tights is basically like being naked, but not really. You have a thin tight fabric that accentuates your legs, thighs and bum. Which straight guy wouldn't enjoy that sight?

• Even I'm a lesbian, every time that I wear leggings and boots. Guys stare at my butt lol

• The person wearing it probs more attractive. But the leggings and boots do compliment...

• If they say that is not a turn on, they're lying.

• Of course!!! They love leather leggings and boots

• Of course they will be turn on

• Very much a turn on for guys