Is my sister a horrible person?

My laptop went missing. She asked a few days ago if I put a password on it. I said yeah. So she said no one can access it.

She also told me I could erase my laptop if I wanted. I said maybe I should do that immediately she said no wait a couple of days.

Then today I told her they said it can't be found. She said yeah someone probably stole it. I said but the password is there, she said no they can break it.

I was like what the hell? Why didn't you tell me? Instead of saying sorry, she got all defensive and started raising her voice on me saying I thought you KNEW duh. I was like... wow.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well of course they can just reinstall the OS

Most Helpful Girl

• No she isn't s bad person. She thought you knew and also thought you simply misplaced it which is why she probably suggested you defer any changes.

She gave you her best advice off of real life experience. It may seem contradictory to you but if you don't trust her why are you seeking her advice? You do trust her, she has no ill will do trust her and accept the loss. It isn't her fault.

What Guys Said 3

• Didn't you make this thread a few min ago about losing it at the airport?

• Bitch slap her.. and she will know her place..

• No she's not horrible she just didn't know what she was talking about lol

What Girls Said 0