How long does a beautiful woman stay in your mind?

Say you see a beautiful woman on a plane, the street etc. How long do you think/fantasise about her?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the her personality, there was this one gorgeous homeless girl i met that blew me away with her looks, even though she was dirty and grimy she was still stunning and her personality, met her two years ago or so and i still think of her and hope to run into her again but haven't yet

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how horny I was :p

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Months, sometimes years... especially if she has dark hair with blue highlights

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I'd be fantasizing about her as guys don't really fantasize about ever woman they see, but a beautiful woman could stay in my mind for up to a day. Maybe more if I actually interact with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's really, really hot: about 3 days at the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh nobody stays on my mind long lol, idc about anybody honestly i think I actually might be sorta a sociopath honestly i can't tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • no more than 5-10 minutes, even less if she seems to have no brain behind those tits

0|0
    0|0
  • arounf 5 years

0|0
    0|0
  • if you pick the right one: a lifetime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 1-3 days if I'm single

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5-10 seconds, unless I actually interacted with her and she had a personality as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!