Do like it better long or short?

Do you prefer long or short hair on me?Do like it better long or short?

Just pls ignore the fact that I wear bunch of make up on second and none on first xd try to overlook my face

0|1
10|21

Most Helpful Guy

• With you, I don't understand how one can be better than the other. However, please don't go shorter than that.

Having said that, I don't understand putting out your pic on the web and calling yourself "anonymous". What if someone who knows you starts calling you out? You have SOME guts girl !! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I honestly don't care so much if I'm anonymous or not, but my 9GaG name is fake so it doesn't matter either way.. I honestly doubt that tho haha

• 2mo

Well... that part of my comment was besides the point anyway; it was just a side note :) I hope you understand.

• 1mo

Awwww. Thank you so much for the MHO. Take care. I just hope you don't cause too many guys dropping dead like flies all day long. Hahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love both - short hair makes you look wild and stylish while long hair makes you look elegant and feminine.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• The longer hair makes you look younger, I think. Unless that was an older photo. I think I prefer the shorter hair.

"Try to overlook my face." Oh come on. Don't fish. You look like a god damn model.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well, actually I am a year younger on that picture with the long hair
      You have really sharp eyes hahaha

• Short hair by a mile, first pic is superb even though second pic is stunning, the first is like a model pic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair on you and all women

0|0
    0|0
  • First looks more outgoing, second just normal and a bit introverted/shy. Depends on how u want people to see u

1|0
    0|0
  • Long, the short hair is OK on you because it's not too short, but I prefer the long hair. In fact everyone should have long hair IMHO, guys too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't tell the difference if you're apparently wearing make up or not, definitely longer hair hough

and you are extremely attractive, the things I'd do to you if we were in a room alone together...

0|0
    0|0
  • Longer. And you clearly dont need makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • short

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really beautiful and you pull off both styles. In general I prefer longer hair on girls but it is difficult choice for you. What's your current hair length?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair personally but short hair looks cute on you... ❤ 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Whaaaaam 😵

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Not sure what that means?

• 2mo

It means are you single? 😂 LOL
      Gorgeous is the word by the way

• Actually I prefer the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, but i prefer that on most woman anyway😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Either way you look fine don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Longetto

0|0
    0|0
  • long definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna fuck you ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

0|0
    2|2
  • Allthough I would normally say long hair, I must say you look good in the first one too

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer you with longer hair. But you are absolutely gorgeous, like seriously :) Hey do you mind if i drop you a message? :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first cs it gives more character
    the 2nd has a more romantic vibe
    so it depends on what you want
    you re beautiful by the way even gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I like long hair but you are really working the short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can pull off both! I really do like the short cut though. Your facial features are more complimented that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both fit on you wear them either way you are gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally like short hair better (also easier to maintain am I right!)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You're right haha either way I'm keeping it short, but I was just curious about what are your opinions on this :P

• You rock both! Damn you girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great with both lengths, but long hair looks a lot better on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're wearing makeup in the first picture 😂

You're very pretty though by the way. I like it better shorter, I think just a little longer than that would look ideal on you. I also like the color and the waviness

0|0
    0|0