When you first meet a girl, how do you know she's beautiful?

What features about her indicate she is beautiful? It doesn't have to be physical.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a whole combination of features that can vary from man to man. There is no conceivable way any one woman can be appealing to literally all men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I view a person as beautiful if they are genuinely compassionate and loyal. They'll extend help to people who are emotionally discouraged. They never intentionally hurt others

What Guys Said 23

• When first meeting a girl, it's going to be looks only usually, cause I don't know her as a person so yeah, the face, the figure

• Beauty is visual, personality/etc is the rest of it.
    So beauty is just aesthetically pleasing, definitions of what exact features make someone attractive are hard to make specific examples of.

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I can't tell you what features YOU find beautiful. You would just know for yourself. So this question can't fully be answered by anyone other than yourself. Everyone answering can only guess. Trust me when you find someone beautiful you WILL know. I know I did when I met my girlfriend. I had butterflies in my stomach and I was nervous as hell. No other girls or girlfriends made feel that way. But hey we experience is different for everyone.

• 2|0
  • Just how we interact - How comfortable I feel with her

• She has soft features and is delicate. She's also soft spoken and has a beautiful smile and is affectionate.

• Depends on the girl
    Like I can see some attractive features on you which makes you attractive in my eyes

• Her personality after getting to know her, yeah she can be ascetically beautiful, but if she has a beautiful heart and good personality it enhances her looks tremendously

• her maturity, her inside beauty, her thinking, being kind, loyal and honest

• I think for me if a girl, especially a younger girl gives you the time of day to talk to you and treat you like a human being then it exudes beauty from the inside and it makes her that much more beautiful on the outside

• Looks and movement and how she carries herself.

• Lol well that's pretty self explanatory

• Her facial features

• Her energy.

Energy? I'm thinking 😏😏

Glad you think so. Most girls think its immature and boring and pretty much judge you very harshly as soon as you try to talk about something funny.
      but I'm just venting now.
      Lets just say I haven't found the right girl and at this point I don't know if she exists.

I'm sure she exists, I'm sure many girls do too. You just have to be open minded and not expect her to be perfect, both physically and mentally. As long as she is a genuinely good person. Good luck.

• if she looks perfect then I'll take her home but if not then I'll choose another.

• I'd say her eyes, hair, figure, smile. Maybe just her expression or the way she looks. You realize it takes like a few seconds to know if she's beautiful.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• Well, her body language, the way she talks, her facial features, and how thin she is.

FAT SHAMER ALERT ALERT lol jk

Honestly I do like really skinny girls. But I have seen models in the flesh and, combined with their extreme height, there is something unworldy about them which I find too much. A smaller skinny girl is great. Obviously, though, anorexics are too thin.

Haha well good for you. You can't help who you are attracted to.

• 0|0
  • I have eyes, that's how I know... visual perception.

• If she's lovely and sweet , and loves kids and animals.
    Also if she wasn't arrogant or goldigger.

I like kids and animals, but I'm a gold digger so...

You are love digger lol

Yeah defiantly hahah

• Other than looks, I don't. It takes a while to get to know someone. It's never instant. That only happens on TV and in the movies...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• For me. First things first... obviosuly I notice her looks!
    Skin, hair, face etc Then the other physical features.

What is beautiful to you isn't the same as what's beautiful to me.

Then you notice the smaller things... eye contact, sense of humor, emotions, kindness, mannerisms etc etc etc.