How much s 400 MB for data is that good enough?

How long will that last for a month? and it is good enough to get?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's enough for occasional non-streaming use. If you use it regularly, even without streaming, while commuting etc, it's not enough. But it's enough that if you only once in a while look stuff up or need to check something, you don't need to be paranoid you will burn through it. It's probably a couple hours of browsing sites without streamed videos.

what would be enough then? and I'm trying to find a plan and most of these plans suck.

maybe it's changed, used to be wind didn't work with iphones... maaaybe the newest ones work? I don't know.

my iphone is fine in her house but when she goes to downtown Toronto it doesn't work for crap.

Most Helpful Girl

• It should work on a contract but if it's pay and go only that won't be nearly enough, I don't use the Internet on my phone THAT much but that would probably be gone within a day or two.

What Guys Said 18

• I got a 500MB plan and most of the time I only use about 380 ish.
    It really depends on how data intensive your phone usage is.
    If you watch YouTube on the go , yeah probably not enough. For light browsing , occasional FB , WhatsApp , email , Google Docs , Pokemon or whatever. Yeah ,400MB should work.

• If you use it for text messengers, like facebook, whatsapp, it will last like forever. If you start sending pics, and videos, and voice messages, it will be over in a couple of hours lol.

I just busted 6 GB of data in the last 9 days, but this included normal web browsing, and watching some videos and a lot of 9gag (lots of pictures).

holy shit dude.

Well, everyone else seems to be having similar opinions.
      But you have to use all the Wifi you can to avoid spending data. And if you use it mostly for messaging (which is what most people do), it will last a long time.

It just depends on what you use it for. Of course on a phone you don't have much control, and it will sync emails, messages, facebook notifications, etc, etc, but those don't waste much either.

• If you never use any of your apps (aka snapchat) while roaming and have cellular data turned off, never or RARELY look at websites. I think I had about 2 gigs and would reach my limit if I was on youtube a bit. If you look at your phone it may even show you your usage for the past x months, or your account with your carrier should.

Well I don't know what to do I'm trying to find a new carrier in case i have to walk away from Wind recently. My data, calling, and texting stop working and I have unlimited for all these things. I call tech support there and they said they get their high tech support on this and if nothing can be done I have to switch so I'm preparing for this.

and all the plans I been finding are way to high for my liking.

message me and I can try to help ya, either find your monthly usage or fix yo phone.

• it really depends on what you do.

is it just to check mail and the weather? more than enough
    do you browse a lot? borderline
    you watch youtube videos and stream music? that won't be enough

I don't use my mobile internet that much and I'm usually around double of that

• If you visit youtube, photo sites or newspaper sites with photos and movies 400mb won't last long. If you only use it for your Gmail it may be enough.

• You will use 400 megabytes of data in a few days and if you are streaming you will use it a lot quicker than that.

• Can't stream music really and would likely be sucked up by some Apps running in the background updates. The real question is how much are the overage charges. That's not even half a GB of Data.

• For a modern smartphone that is barely anything unless you don't use it much.

• Depends how much you use each month and if you watch movies or which apps you use etc.. But usually 400mb isn't a whole lot, i have 1g and it lasts about a day or two just by watching 12 short youtube videos

• Depends on what you want to do with it. It can be a lot or very little.

well I do need it to get around my school campus that. Also I want to play pokemon go. So that too.

Or are you talking about yuor roaming data from your provider?

Well you just gave me the information I need so I think I gave a lot of info.

• If you have wifi connections everywhere you go then it's sufficient enough

• Lol with my use it will be over in 5 days with careful use and 1 day with my type of use :-P

• 400mb for what?

Video photo phone internet data phone data etc?

data

Yeah I know but what data.

It's enough for music data maybe photo data.

For document data it'd be enough

why does everything I listen to music on the go I don't do that XD

• what type of connection 4g or what
    do u watch youtube
    download stuff

its 3g. and only at my house so I can the wifi instead.

400 m
      not bad
      but if u are using android be sure to remove auto update in google play
      they still mb a lot

• Ok for chatting and some light browsing. Not enough to play games and youtube.

• Not very much for me I use up at least 7 gigs

• That is a small amount. If you use the Internet a lot then it won't last long.

• It's just very small.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not merely enough no.